[Official] Mega Summer Camp 2019

When did you start Hopscotching? November 18, 2015.
How long have you been on Hopscotch? About 3 and a half years.
What is your Hopscotch user name? tankt2016
How active do you think that you can be in the camp? Pretty active, though I won’t be on from August 11 to August 18.

2 Likes

Mine is in pending for some reason

3 Likes

It’s the word user name

4 Likes

Have a good trip!

4 Likes

When did you start Hopscotching? Uh back in 2017
How long have you been on Hopscotch? well since then, a but every day and sometimes I skip a day or two
What is your Hopscotch username? CoderOfMagic
How active do you think that you can be in the camp? (answer honestly, I promise I won´t kick anyone out :wink: )
As much as I can

5 Likes

I may not be fully active tho!

3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

** 4.5, not 3.5

5 Likes

No 3.5, we kinda left for a year

4 Likes

If we didn’t count that year it’d be 2.5.
Our 4th Hopscotch anniversary is this coming November.

2 Likes

Here ya go

2 Likes

@MegaSCamp
Thank you all for the information! Feel free to post any ideas and discuss camp-related things here.
Sign-ups for new members are always open.
See you on Saturday - Sunday! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@MegaSCamp
First challenge will be posted tomorrow - an introduction challenge on Hopscotch!
Get your Hopscotch apps ready and your coding mood fired up!

7 Likes

@MegaSCamp

It is time for the first challenge!

A whole new camp year with new members! I would like to start this camp by asking everyone to create a project that shows one thing that you like. It can be your favorite activity that can be turned into a simple game, a trail art of the Hopscotch app (if you love Hopscotch as much as I do), your favorite food, you name it!

It is not expected that you create a big project if you don´t want to. The due date is 2019-07-12T18:00:00Z. There will be ongoing coding lessons and discussions in this topic in the meantime, and I will tag everyone when it is time for that. Feel free to put this topic on watching!

7 Likes

Ooh yay!
Sounds fun!

3 Likes

oo okie!

can we submit a project we have already made before?

2 Likes

It is appreciated if you make a new one, but if you won´t be able to make a project, something is better than nothing.

1 Like

Ooh coolio

2 Likes

@MegaSCamp
Any updates on your projects? I can´t wait to see them all!

Since this is the introduction project, there won´t be prizes as this isn´t really a challenge activity.

If there is someone in this camp that you haven´t talked to much, feel free to tag them on the GDT so that you get to know each other.

6 Likes