[Official] Mega Summer Camp 2019

Teams, you know have adjusted milestones with plenty of time, but keep in mind that you are supposed to be done with the planning and decide on a project TODAY. I also added a milestone for your first WIP, which you don´t have to publish, but which can act as a great baseline and maybe help you stay on track better.

Remember that the milestones act as a reference that you can follow if you´d like to, but you have to finish before or on the deadline, the due date, which now is September 15. Submissions throughout the whole day is accepted.

9 Likes

@MegaSCamp - Teams, I think you need a reminder about the ongoing team challenge…
You have until September 15 and you should try to get a rough WIP up today!

10 Likes

@MegaSCamp Team challenge reminder!

8 Likes

Ahhhhh
School is getting in the way of this
No that’s just an excuse
Ahhhhhh sorry

And I lost the team topic

5 Likes

So sorry, I’ve been really busy this month! I’ll work on the project as much as I can!

5 Likes

Summer is like over, but I would love this team challenge to be the last activity in MSC this year…

7 Likes

We’ll try our hardest to finish it on time

3 Likes

I’ll see if my device can handle drafts and all that, since it’s super glitchy and I had to move to a different acc before I get a new one.
Is that okay? I’m really sorry!

5 Likes

Ah, okay. That´s a bummer.
@MegaSCamp The due date is in 4 days. Do you have time for that, or want me to do one last extension to 2019-09-19T22:00:00Z?

This would give you more time to work on your projects. If you aren´t able to enter anything, the other team will win automatically. If none of the two teams enter anything, I don´t know to be honest…

7 Likes

Probably extend so we can work over the weekend

6 Likes

Okay. I will decide and get back to you tomorrow.

6 Likes

@MegaSCamp Last extension to 2019-09-21T22:00:00Z. If you aren´t done by this date, I would sadly have to either judge what you have or count you out of the competition.

Tell me if there is anything I can do to help you!

8 Likes

To help:
Keeping reminding me in the topic so I don’t forget

5 Likes

Okay, sure! I will remind each team on their topic every other day.

6 Likes