6. community guidelines cuz that’s useful
  7. none
2 Likes
  1. Hopefully I did it!
  2. Uh I think we did enough of that yesterday :sweat_smile:
  3. I kinda did that here [OFFICIAL] New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum
  4. Here’s a quick snapshot
  5. I’ve done that quite a few times lol
  6. Hopscotch Roadmap This is every useful!
  7. None atm :grin:
1 Like

Oof I think this is late

1. Done that
  2. Yoxmite INC is making a collab to basically recreate Minecraft in Hs
  3. People can track you down and find you. “Surfing around, I’m lost and I’m found. I’m on the hunt I’m after you.” - Hungry Like The Wolf (song)
  4. Nope nothing new.
  5. Welcome @yeetman and @KretZarr!
  6. [OFFICIAL] New Users Guide For The Hopscotch Forum
  7. I will not be active August 11 to 17, relatives are coming over:)
3 Likes
  1. here
    and here
    and this one is relevant I think lol
    I’ll go find more and edit them in…
  2. Idk if this counts, but I learned PewDiePie has a horse in Minecraft named Joergen. And another one names Joergen #2 who got stuck on an island.
  3. If someone leads you to another website/app you can communicate on, there might not be moderation on that website/app, and they can try to pry personal information out of you, and potentially track you down and hurt you.
  4. I think #8 has been added since I last read them.
  5. here
  6. New User’s Guide - What Are User Trust Levels?
  7. I’ll be inactive from August 11–18. Either that or August 12–19. I’ll also be less active next week due to a summer camp.
2 Likes

@MegaSCamp Amazing! Thank you for everyone´s submissions and participation in the contest! Now, I give you guys the day off and then there will be another activity tomorrow.

6 Likes

@MegaSCamp
We have @GweTV as a camp member, so I was thinking we could do a little meme contest.
After that, there will be a summer-related coding activity.

The rules are as following:

1. You have until 2019-07-24T21:59:00Z to make a meme project in Hopscotch using anything but custom images. Sorry, but this rule exists to make it fair for everyone!
  2. Your meme needs to have at least one Hopscotch character in it. A tip is to use them instead of humans or other living objects in your meme. Why not replace Drake with Bear? Also, the character needs to be visible and a significant part of your project! Don´t place it in a corner, but also remember that your entry doesn´t have to be focused entirely on the character/characters that you include.
  3. ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE MEMES. I know they exist, and nothing that violates the community guidelines should be posted here.
  4. And the most important rule: Have fun!
11 Likes

i think i’m going to join, but i’m leaving for 3 weeks so sorry

2 Likes

Noice, not guaranteed to do anything but I’ll try for sure

1 Like

It´s fine! Only if you have time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool! Excited to see the result if you come up with anything.

3 Likes

Can you have the character set invisibility 100 percent or does it have to be visible?

1 Like

It has to be visible, sorry.

3 Likes

@Nobody Hope it is more clear now!

4 Likes

William04GamerA is right. It says your meme needs at least 1 character in it. It doesn’t say your project needs 1 character in it.

But if William04GamerA said your project needs to have 1 character in it, then you’re witty.

1 Like

Ok just making sure lol

2 Likes

This seems really cool, but I’m not sure I can do it! Sorry about that!

2 Likes

You speak my language

I’m gonna re-emphasize this because why not

7 Likes

Are you going to try to do something for the contest?

If not, do you want to help out with judging, scoring and critiquing the entries?

6 Likes

Hmmm, idk yet about making a project, but judging sounds good!

3 Likes

Okay! If you´re a judge, I don´t think you can enter a project. Or at least not receive any prices. But that also kinda depends on how many entries I get.

4 Likes