[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

@SilverStar thanks :blush:

5 Likes

Wow that’s really cool :blush:

4 Likes

very nice

3 Likes

@Nobody thanks! jaja its funny to write @ nobody and my notifications say “nobody replied to your post” :laughing:

4 Likes

Did I welcome you to the forum? If not, welcome!

4 Likes

Is HTML a useful language to learn? I’ve heard it’s kinda useless nowadays

5 Likes

@Fundardo Thank youuu :blush: Yayyy

5 Likes

I mainly just use it to structure things (like div elements) as the real fun part is css (styling) and JavaScript (logic stuff)

well then again I never really learned it

5 Likes

You can always use other things to create websites, but I find html gives you more originality

6 Likes

@FRENCH_WAVE123_FAN yea it kinda is but nonetheless its fun to learn. but yes, since we have micorosoft word and all that, we can just go control b and then its bold but still :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Ok, currently doing basic python as a first language

6 Likes

I’m looking into doing that—it sounds cool and good luck

4 Likes

It’s hard lol, imagine hopscotch with syntax errors every 5 lines of code

5 Likes

Yeah. You start off as like, using Tynker. Which basically isn’t even coding. Then you go to Hopscotch. To Swift. To Python. To JavaScript. Idk where HTML fits

5 Likes

I’ve heard swift is harder than python, but I used tinker for about a week before hopscotch lol, I thought the ui was bad

4 Likes

yeah some of it can be, I’m trying to learn it now but it’s not too hard

2 Likes

Ok, maybe move to another topic?

2 Likes

Well swift isn’t too hard. It gives you tutorials in the beginning I think, I haven’t used it for a while.

2 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-13-official/55101?u=french_wave123

2 Likes

Hey guys! How’s everyone’s quarantine?

4 Likes