[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hey fearless, do you have replying limitations, I do

4 Likes

Ah I see.

If you can, just try to pop in for a couple minutes and both a bit each day.

Even if you don’t get Member super soon, that’s totally ok too!
Trust levels come with time, and it can take a while to move up them. There’s no rushing tho, so just do as much as you want to and can and you’re all set!

5 Likes

It’s just for some reason I really want to post a ropic

4 Likes

Like what?

We (all leaders) have a limitation in which we can’t post more than two consecutive posts.

You might have the “no more than ____ posts a day” limitation for a bit, but that’s cuz you’ve just joined. It’s only for the first couple days so don’t worry – it’ll go away soon

5 Likes

Ah I see.

If you’d like, you can post a topic by posting/replying like you are right now with what you want the topic to say.

Then I can move that to its own new topic

4 Likes

Okie that sounds great

4 Likes

How about we work together on a project on hopscotch.

5 Likes

I see the others have helped you figure out how to reach member- more details here!
good luck with reaching your goal!

and like fearless said, we- leaders- can make a topic for you if it’s important- like a bug report:) :bug:

4 Likes

Sure! That’s called a collab (short for collaboration) and if you have an idea, post it here and I can make it a new topic so you can get more people to join the collab and create a cool project together.

Or you can discuss it in the yctayhch (you can talk about your Hopscotch coding here) topic
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-12-official/54666/4440
That’s basically a chat topic for Hopscotch code , collabs included

6 Likes

Sweet ! Can’t wait to begin, how did it feel like on your first day of the forum?

7 Likes

Honestly don’t remember the specifics lol cuz it was so long ago but I do remember being super warmly welcomed by kvj and pet

7 Likes

I says you joined August 28 2016 (that is a long time ago!)

6 Likes

Yep haha

But there’s are people that have been here literally since the forum was created so y’know those are the real og forumers

7 Likes

Yep that is true and I joined not long ago :joy:

6 Likes

Hey fearless, just letting you know I wanna make a surprise for you :slight_smile::slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oooh @serenity like ur new prof pic

4 Likes

I’m not @FearlessPhoenix - but I remember meeting many people I looked up to and actually got to know the person behind the Hopscotch username. I honestly felt a bit starstruck as I was talking to some people who were famous.

5 Likes

Woah who did you talk to?

4 Likes

I joined several years ago, when the forum was brand new actually - and unfortunately, not many of these Hopscotchers still makes projects - but they included @KVJ, @Rawrbear, @t1_hopscotch, and more!

6 Likes

Awww tysm!

3 Likes