@Dusk

I’m Henry or Henry? on the app

You can tag by typing me, or others, by typing @ and the persons username

Btw feel free to tag me if you ever are lonely or have any questions

Also sic username
What do you like to code?

6 Likes

Hey there @Dusk, welcome to the forum!

I’d recommend you do a quick read-through of the community guidelines and a non-exhaustive list of things that can get your posts deleted so you can get a good idea of what you are and aren’t allowed to post here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and I’ll try my best to answer them.

So glad to have you here!

7 Likes

@memorablechickenyay hey! welcome back, its nice to see you =)

10 Likes

welcome back @memorablechickenyay!!

9 Likes

Hey there @memorablechickenyay! I don’t think we’ve met—but a warm welcome back to the forum! How have you been?

8 Likes

thanks guys! not sure how long I’ll be around, just felt like stopping by to say hi haha. Life’s been catching up to me but it’s all good, how are you all!

14 Likes

Wow, you are back? I remember you, it feels like ages since I last saw that nickname on the forum. Welcome back, at least temporarily!

9 Likes

Welcome, @Fishstick, @EAZY, @DefaultyL3D, @Reb, @Idc, @Dusk and @wiki!

8 Likes

Welp idc deleted their account before you could say hi :(

5 Likes

i think they just haven’t been approved yet
or are an alt but probably just not approved yet

9 Likes

Hi, thanks @innerpanda

8 Likes

Just for my yearly(?) check-in haha! I’d love to make a return but I just have too much stuff going on. thanks for the welcome!!

8 Likes

It’s probably waaaaay too late for me to do this but I only just saw this and I thought oooh I’d like to do this! I hope it’s ok for me to do it now.

5 Likes

No, you can do it whenever you like!

4 Likes

Thanks @Mouldycheese8 you’ve always been so helpful!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Just so you know, you can fill out the form whenever you’d like, however many times you’d like :))

Is there a reason you use the numbers 894, or is it just a random set of numbers you chose?

3 Likes

I was just tapping random numbers lol and I came up with 894 :joy:

2 Likes