[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hey @CuteKawaii, welcome to the forum :))

If you ever need help, tag me @Dragongirl1264, like I just did to you! Id suggest to check out the yctahh and community guidelines sometime. (click on the aqua text to visit the links!)

7 Likes

Hi @CuteKawaii!!! It’s great to have you here! Have you seen the YCTAHH? You can talk about hopscotch there, as the name implies. Here you can introduce yourself to everyone. If you have any questions about the forum, you can ask in the Leaders qna topic.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CuteKawaii! If you ever have any questions (about code, the forum, etc.) you can tag me @Friday!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CuteKawaii!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CuteKawaii!

3 Likes

Hi @CuteKawaii! Welcome to the forum. @/Tri-Angle (aka train) has plenty of fun coding challenges you can join, if you’re up for it!! Otherwise check out the topics, lots of fun places to test code, talk about your projects and just have a nice chat!

4 Likes

@CuteKawaii

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Here are some good places to take a look at

:hopscotch: Announcements Announcements - Hopscotch Forum
:hs_anteater: HopBytes (Our Currency) HopBytes
:hs_chillanna:: Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
:camera: Videos & Learning Recources Videos / Learning Recourses
5 Likes

Welcome to forum @CuteKawaii again!!!

2 Likes

Might as well update this

2 Likes

I’m new to the forum

10 Likes

welcome to the forum! i’m fearless, i think i follow you on the app
you have some pretty cool projects!

5 Likes

hey, welcome to the forum :)) we both followed each other haha - happy to see you join here :grin:

and i like π too, however i don’t remember a lot of his digits. i can go up to 3.1415926535897963 :DD you?

7 Likes

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971639937510582097494459230781640628 is all I can remember

11 Likes

oh, that’s super impressive :sweat_smile: :clap:

i just read this - @Dragongirl1264 is also on the forum, she’ll very soon welcome you when she’ll be back online :))

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here! If you have any questions about anything related to the forum or coding, feel free to tag me (by putting the @ symbol before my name)!

7 Likes

Okay, so like this @Friday ?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

That’s correct!

8 Likes

exactly! you can tag anyone you want by doing that

10 Likes

*but only if you have a good reason. For example don’t go tagging all the leaders to say that you just updated a project or something.

7 Likes