[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Da-Orange You can tag me @Mathematics2 if you need anything. I’m also pretty new. We can talk here . Just know that talking about random stuff isn’t allowed. Which you can see in the community guidelines which I recommend you read.
Also you should be prepared for…

What’s in this

Never gonna give you up!

RICKROLLS!
did you fall for it?

4 Likes

When you press on their profile pic, it says They/Them

4 Likes

Actsuly it says “he/she/them”

4 Likes

(they changed it, before it was they them)

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Hey @Da-Orange, I think I’ve seen you before on the app! Welcome to the Forum :hs_bear:

Don’t hesitate to drop me a tag if you need anything

5 Likes

Woah @Brutus hi

Welcome back!

6 Likes

Hello :)

17 Likes

Oh my stars hi!! I missed you!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the forum :)

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m kinda new to the forum so I’ve got a few questions.

1. How do you post things?
  2. In general, how does the forum work?
10 Likes

Hey @Holiday11, glad to see you here! I’ve seen you on the app before, and I really like your art

Looks like you’ve got that part down: I’m responding to your post!

This Guide is a great resource that should answer most of your questions about how the Forum works. Drop me a tag (@TB23) if you have any more questions or if you just want to chat! You should be receiving a welcome PM soon where you can ask more questions!

Welcome to the Forum, we can’t wait to see what you’ll accomplish here :hs_parrot:

7 Likes

Oh my gosh your back

I’ve missed you…

don’t be sarcastic like a tv head again /j

7 Likes

Hey, welcome back! Glad to see you around the forum again!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Holiday11 You can tag me @Mathematics2 if you need anything. I’m also pretty new. We can talk here. Just know that talking about random stuff isn’t allowed. Which you can see in the community guidelines which I recommend you read.
Also you should be prepared for…

What’s in this

Never gonna give you up!

RICKROLLS!
did you fall for it?

Also at first I had trouble posting too!

4 Likes

welcome back @Brutus - and welcome to the forum @Holiday11 :)) seems like @/TB23 already answered your question :+1:

6 Likes

Hey there, @Holiday11, welcome to the forum!

The forum can often be a difficult place to navigate at first, so here are a couple of resources you can check out:

The Leaders Q & A Topic is a great place to ask any questions regarding the forum.

This List of Common Forum Terminology is a great place to check whenever you are unsure about some of the various acronyms and terminology we use here on the forum.

Hope this helped :))

Enjoy your time here on the forum!

5 Likes

oh my god tv!!! hi!!! i missed you :smile_cat:

4 Likes

My name is Keys
I like playing Hollow Knight on my Nintendo
I intensely code

11 Likes