[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

welcome- it’s really nice to meet you!

10 Likes

@RedFoxLightning - I see your bio - would you like some help? Just post your questions here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Basic users can only post so much in one day

9 Likes

Welcome @RedFoxLightning! I have also seen some of your projects, they are pretty cool!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

5 Likes

My biggest secret: secret secret XD this is fun!

4 Likes

Yeah, um I have a question, will I hit another sudden limit when posting things again, or will it actually let me post? Because I don’t want that to happen again…

Also cool, you live in Sweden! That’s one of my 3 favorite country’s!(tbh it’s because that’s were Minecraft hq is)

4 Likes

Since you are now basic I’m pretty sure you don’t have that limit anymore

5 Likes

4 Likes

@noobcoder2000 welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

@noobcoder2000 welcome!

7 Likes

@noobcoder2000 Welcome to the forum!

This is a place for you to talk about you coding, post projects, take part in competitions, and many more things. You can’t do much right now, but as you post and like things, you’ll rank up trust levels and unlock new cool stuff! You can tag people by putting a @ before their username. Like @Temmy

Tag me if you have any questions!

9 Likes

Hello @noobcoder2000!

I think Temmy covered most of the basics here. You won’t have access to everything right now, but you can fill out this form to let us know a bit more about yourself if you’d like!

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to tag me @Sage

8 Likes

Do any of you know how to make new chats? :thinking:

7 Likes

Hey there @noobcoder2000! Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

You must be member to create new topics (chats). here it is

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @noobcoder2000 if you need help tag me at @lapislasli09

10 Likes

You have to be at Member, which the the trust level you reach after Basic (you’re almost at this one).
Aafter you’ve gotten to Member, there’ll be a button in the top right corner saying “Ask a question”. You press that and fill out everything it asks and then you can post it, creating a new topic (chat).

Until then, just create a post (what you’ve already done) by pressing the reply button. In this post, write what you want the top post of the topic to say (what it’s about) and what you whatver the title to be.
Then tag @ Leaders, without the space, and one of us will move it to a new topic for you.

Hope this helped and feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you have any questions

13 Likes

Hey @noobcoder2000 - welcome to the forum! So excited to have you around!

10 Likes

@noobcoder2000 welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

welcome to the forum @noobcoder2000

Its always nice to meet a new member:D
I see the others have laid out some awesome tips- but if you’ve got any more questions feel free- and be sure to ask!

11 Likes