[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

It’s ok! :D

3 Likes

Hey Tabbycat! Welcome!

3 Likes

Hi @Kittycat313! Your profile picture is so cute! Is that your cat?

5 Likes

Hi @Tabitha!! Thanks so much! This picture is sadly not my real cat! By the way I followed you on your hs account

2 Likes

I followe you too! My cat is a cow cat but he didn’t like me taking pictures of him when he’s sleeping :stuck_out_tongue: which is he’s cutest time

5 Likes

I have 2 sister cats, they are colourpoint Persians!! Yours must be so cute! :cat::cat2:

4 Likes

Thanks! I will have a new cat by the end of February

5 Likes

Check “ you can talk about your Hopscotch coding here”

5 Likes

Ok thanks!

3 Likes

I dont actually, I was never that into Pokémon, but I’ve heard it’s fun :PP

6 Likes

Cute!! :cat::heart:

6 Likes

Hey @Magnifi, it’s nice to see you! Welcome to the Forum, a place for learning code and making awesome new friends. If you need any help getting around please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have - we’re here to help! Here are some questions you can answer so we can get to know a little more about you:

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

You can answer by copying them into your own post or by quoting which can be done by selecting any text and selecting the quote option that shows up. It’s amazing to have you here!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi! I’m super excited to meet you!

11 Likes

Welcome @Magnifi and @alex3004 to the hopscotch forum! I can’t wait to meet you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @alex3004!

7 Likes

Hey there @Magnifi! Welcome to the forum!
I see you like art, so make sure to check out the Drawing with Hopscotch topic. Every month you can post up to ten pieces of art to share your drawings and other types of art with other members of the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi and @alex3004!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi and @alex3004!

These questions will help us get to know you a little better, you can fill them out by copying them into your post, or by quoting it! (You can quote something by selecting the text that you want to quote, and then pressing the quote button)

If you need any help, just tag me by typing @Heracc

6 Likes

thanks TB ^^

14 Likes

hey, welcome @Magnifi! sorry, ima bit late haha :sweat_smile: i hope you enjoy your stay here :)

one thing people didn’t mention: to notify someone, just add @ + username. For example, to talk with me, write @Tri-Angle and i’ll receive a notification from you, and i’ll reply as soon as possible!

8 Likes