[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Cool, welcome to Hopscotch!

Unfortunately there is no official web version of Hopscotch, but I did manage to create a community browser / project player using some HTML and JavaScript.

Very nice, those are all pretty fun!

Anyways, if you need any help from me or any of the Leaders, just put an “@” in front of our names (like this: @Awesone_E / @Leaders).

7 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

hey nice! it’s super cool that you’re learning other languages apart from coding in hopscotch, awesome! Nice to meet you, I’m SilverStar. So, what’s your favourite project that you’ve coded?

hm what are your thoughts on that, do you think it’d be a good thing?

8 Likes

Hey there
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum.

You have a really cool hs name, I like the idea of spelling it backwards.

I’m FearlessPhoenix, but you can call me Fear or Fearless for short.
Feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you ever need help.

8 Likes

I think that it would be a good idea to have a web version that you can access on any device, including a computer. This would make hopscotch available for more people.

About my favourite project, I like so many of them, especially the ones that I made a while ago, but recently went back to and changed parts of it to make them more interesting (e.g. the background )

8 Likes

Nice! Welcome to the wonderful world is Hopscotch. Since you are new, there is a lot to explore, and this place is amazing if you need help or just want to get to know other Hopscotchers.

3 Likes

[quote=“Serenity, post:1, topic:53884”]
What is your Hopscotch username?NothingReallyAtAll🖤
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?on here:Nraa irl:DON’T CALL ME ALLY
What pronouns do you prefer?sshe/her
Why did you choose your name?because I’m nothing in this community and no one likes me
How long have you been using Hopscotch?1 year i think
How long have you been coding?1 year
What are your favorite kinds of projects?games,art
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?playing
Do you know any other coding languages?I take Javascript classes I don’t know much
How did you find out about the forum?Every one keeps talking about it
[/quote]I need friends

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
You’re not nothing in the community :))

5 Likes

second what tankt said!

and welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

I you need friends then this is the right place to look, everyone is so kind and helpful here

7 Likes

Hey @RobotPro! Need help with getting out of the OMTL group?

Also @tankt2016, you replied to them

8 Likes

I will be your friend :heart::heart:

7 Likes

hey @RobotPro welcome back- we haven’t seen you in a while!
I see tankt helped you out with your question- if you have any more feel free to ask here!
cool title btw!

7 Likes

thanks!

Ya I haven’t been on here since last year.
I don’t plan on staying long : (

I was just worried my inbox was flooding with tags from omtl

ty! I like showing off my title hehe

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

You can’t create a topic yourself until you get to the Member trust level, but until you reach Member, you can create a reply containing what you want the first post of the topic to say, and tag a leader, who can create it for you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RedFoxLightning!

I’ve seen you on Hopscotch before, and you make amazing projects!

Unfortunately, you can’t create a topic just yet. You have to be a Member to do that. If you stick around the forum and be active, you’ll reach member in no time :))

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley: I believe I’ve seen some of your projects too! (You made the pixel art + mashup for Minecraft right?)

6 Likes

Thanks! I have a question tho… you started Hopscotch in 2015, it is now 2020, why do you have 2016 in your name?

4 Likes

Tankt used to change her name every year, but 2016 had a nice ring to it, so she stopped

I’m Mr. Incognito on the app, I think I follow you—you make nice projects

4 Likes