[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Whoa, lots of people joining—this is wonderful!

A very warm welcome to @armen23, @SassyPanda11 @Lexintosh05 and @PhiStudios! If you haven’t already, please fill out the form below. It helps us get to know you better :))

5 Likes

You can’t be bad at coding - all you can be is inexperienced!
If you’re looking for some more active collaborations or competitions - there’ll soon be a topic about all things hopscotch available to you soon - just need to raise in trust level a little!

6 Likes

Welcome @baby_yogi_bear! I’m curious to find out how you chose your username, it’s very creative!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @baby_yogi_bear!!

2 Likes

Hey @baby_yogi_bear, welcome to the Forum! Its great to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @baby_yogi_bear! I see that you’re very active on Hopscotch! There are many topics on the forum to help you with your coding skills, including the ones in the Hopscotch Academy category. If you need any help with anything, feel free to tag me @LR10123

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @baby_yogi_bear

3 Likes

Hi @baby_yogi_bear!
Welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

heya @kaslisoriginal! welcome to the forum, great to have you here

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kaslisoriginal!! I’m Tero, hope you enjoy it here!

2 Likes

Hey @kaslisoriginal, welcome to the Forum! I’m Tb23 but feel free to call me Tb. I’m looking forward to seeing what you will accomplish.

4 Likes

Hey there @kaslisoriginal! Welcome to the forum! We are all super pumped to have you here! I’m @Dolphin_Blast, but you can call me dolphin. I’m looking forward to getting to know you :))

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @baby_yogi_bear! I was just watching the Yogi Bear movie yesterday, so I really love your username!

Welcome @kaslisoriginal as well! I’d love to hear the story behind your username :))

7 Likes

Welcome @baby_yogi_bear!

4 Likes

welcome to meeeee :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Tri-Angle!

Can’t wait to see what you’ll accomplish here! :)))

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Tri-Angle haha

5 Likes

welcome back lol

3 Likes

hi again!!

1 Like

welcome back!

2 Likes