[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

@Cipher welcome to the forum!

I just checked out your hopscotch account and you have some interesting projects. If you are looking to improve your Hopscotch coding skills, make sure to check out the Hopscotch Academy category - there are lots of cool tutorials in there to check out!

8 Likes

Hi guys I’m PhiStudios, and I have been hopscotching since 2018!!! Glad to meet you!!! :cool::cool::cool:

13 Likes

I am on here during math because I am bored

9 Likes

Welcome!!! Pleased to meet you! I am Noland, if you ever need me just type @Noland!

2 Likes

again, welcome to the forum! :]
I’d recommend you pay at least partial attention to math class - perhaps after your class you could answer these questions NTh3R mentioned? It’s be awesome to get to know ya a bit better. :))

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Cipher!

3 Likes

If I have a website for my hopscotch account would it work if I put it in an open project block?

6 Likes

If the website is on the hopscotch app, yes

5 Likes

Ok I’ll answer the questions!
I don’t have a nickname
I prefer he/him
I prefer making projects
I chose this name because of the golden ratio, represented by the Greek letter phi! Φ

I know a little bit of JavaScript and a tiny bit of python. I’m trying to learn c sharp.
I found out about the forum a long time ago but I haven’t been able to log in until now.

So this is me introducing myself for the 3rd time lol. :confused:

9 Likes

Hey Phi studios! Your projects are nice! If you ever need any help getting around here on the forum, just ping me @TB23! Or you can always ping any of the leaders like this @ leaders. They are here to help! I can’t wait to see what you’ll learn here on the forum. Happy hopscotching!

7 Likes

welcome to the forum @KingNomNom! great to have you here :))

7 Likes

Hi @KingNomNom welcome and stuff

8 Likes

hey, welcome to the Hopscotch’s forum @KingNomNom!! I see you’re writing something :P

This is an awesome place to interact with other Hopscotchers. What if you start by filling this form so we can know more about you?

Little form — just copy+paste or quote it!

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

Also, feel free to notify me if you have a question/you wanna talk to me. Just write @NTh3R in your message and i’ll receive a notification! :)

6 Likes

Awesome, that’s a really cool backstory for the name!

Very cool, I’ve wanted to learn javascript yet I haven’t done any yet. Pretty cool that you know some!

8 Likes

Hi @Cipher! Welcome to the forum!!!

4 Likes

Welcome @Cipher! I love your username, i Tero your local geek on all things Greek (hehe)
Or just mythology in general :))

Welcome @KingNomNom too!!!

4 Likes

Welcome @Cipher! I love your pfp. I like math as well. Is yellow your favorite color?

Welcome to the forum @KingNomNom, @SassyPanda11, @armen23, and @Lexintosh05 as well!

I always love getting to meet new people :))

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SassyPanda11 @armen23 and @Lexintosh05!! I hope you enjoy it here!!

4 Likes

Thanks for coming by @armen23 @SassyPanda11 and @Lexintosh05! I’m TB23, but you can me Tb. If you ever have any questions about how the forum works or where to go to find something, you can always ping and ask by typing a name and adding an @ to the beginning. I hope you will feel at home here and learn new things while also having lots of fun. Happy hopscotching. :)

4 Likes

Whoa, lots of people joining—this is wonderful!

A very warm welcome to @armen23, @SassyPanda11 @Lexintosh05 and @Cipher! If you haven’t already, please fill out the form below. It helps us get to know you better :))

5 Likes