[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Haha your fine.

3 Likes

how do you get higher leves like your a leader

7 Likes

this post explains how you can reach a higher trust level - although to reach leader, manual promotion is needed - I applied to help the forum and become a leader here!

more details on leaders can be found here!

6 Likes

hi hi welcome!! :smiley: divine is such a pretty name /g

4 Likes

sheeeshhh been awhile since I updated mine so here’s the new and improved version:

What is your Hopscotch username?: shamrockcat
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? Finch, Sam, God(/j)
What pronouns do you prefer? he/they/it
Why did you choose your name? 2015 me thought it was pretty epic
How long have you been using Hopscotch? 2015!
How long have you been coding? On and off since 2015
What are your favorite kinds of projects? creating cute and simple games
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? depends on the day
Do you know any other coding languages? python baby!
How did you find out about the forum? From the app <3 and from @FearlessPhoenix <3

13 Likes

It’s certainly been a while:) I remember you from back in the old days. Welcome back!

7 Likes

Welcome back! I wasn’t here when you were in 2016, but I’m glad that I’m meeting you now. If you ever need a refresher, you can tag me and ask me. Also be sure to read through the new community guidelines.

Would you like me to use these interchangeably, or do you prefer one pronoun more than the others? Asking so I know what’s comfortable for you.

6 Likes

welcome back sammi haha <333

7 Likes

hey there @BruneieseMapping - saw some of your projects earlier - great to see around the forum too!

8 Likes

:rofl:(ten characters post)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I’m dolphin, if ever need anything you can tag me @Dolphin_Blast. Would you mind filling out the form below so everyone can know more about you and your journey with Hopscotch?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I’m @Andpi (or Sandpiper_Studios on the app!)
Your username looks cool! What inspired it?

Like Dolphin said, feel free to fill out the lil form to tell us a bit about yourself! And if you’re ever confused by words/acronyms we use, feel free to check this topic! It’s a dictionary of commonly used terms :slight_smile:

Tag me like @andpi if you have any questions!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I just followed your hopscotch account - you have some really cool projects on there! Can’t wait to see what you create next

5 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @BruneieseMapping!!! I love your username it sorta looks like
Bernese Mountain which is a type of dog, do you like dogs?

5 Likes

Hi @BruneieseMapping! I looked at your Hopscotch account, and I had already liked one of your projects before. I believe I had done so because it was curated on one of the channels! Congrats!

If you want to learn more about how projects are chosen for the channels, you should check out this topic:

I look forward to seeing you around! You can grow in your coding skills and hopefully get a little more recognition for your awesome projects! Let me know if you need anything!

6 Likes

heya @Bax763! welcome to the forum, its great to have you here. i love your username and profile pic – super creative and horses are awesome.

cant wait to get to know ya! feel free to tag me as @fearlessphoenix if you need anything

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Bax763! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here!

What is your Hopscotch username? I’d love to take a look at your account and see what cool things you’ve made

5 Likes

Hey, @Bax763! A very warm welcome to the forum!
I notice that you are a fellow horse lover (horses are awesome!).
Anyways, here’s a form the you can fill out so we can get to know you (I already know you like horses, so that’s a start haha):

Also be sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe here on the forum. And don’t forget to tag me (@) if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want to chat :))

4 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @Bax763 neat username, I would love to know your inspiration. I’m DaughterOfHecate or Tero, your local mythology/book geek. Feel to tag any questions by writing mine or anyones username after the @ sign

6 Likes

Hi @Bax763 and @BruneieseMapping! Welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes