[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Jay is right
new member can post until they reach their limit

1 Like

I just have a quick question

In your bio it says you’ve been At Hopscotch?

You mean HSHQ?

1 Like

While we as members or regulars can do to many posts?

1 Like

Trust level have benefits

3 Likes

What cha mean

1 Like

If you are saying that do you mean about the member badge?

2 Likes

oops, i meant new forumers, not member

2 Likes

Ok. I’ve gotta go to home school…

1 Like

hey there @TB23, welcome to the forum!! great to have you here :))

6 Likes

Thanks Fearless. My name on hopscotch is TB23 and I love to draw! I started using hopscotch in 2016 and have had 3 different accounts since. I just couldn’t stop coming back. I just got back on last week and I’m loving it here. Hey is there a place I can put my art? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

woww that’s awesome! its so cool to see another OG --ive been here since 2014 so i definitely feel the nostalgia-- around here, especially one new to the forum!

im super glad your enjoying your return :)) i think i found your profile and youve got some really sic projects. Mandalorian #music #art #games by TB23 is really impressive and youve got a super unique art style. id definitely love to see some of your non-hs artwork over in the Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL] topic!!

youre a brand new user so you wont be able to properly post images just yet, but just press the </> button in the reply menu and then upload the images and ill fix them for you! feel free to tag me if you need any help :))

6 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

Welcome to the forum @TB23! I know what you mean when you keep coming back, I’ve been the same way! I’ll check out your profile tmrw morning. In the meantime, if you have any questions, tag me (@Willowmoon) or ask in the Leaders Q & A!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TB23! It’s amazing to have you here! Here’s a list of questions you can answer to tell us a bit about yourself:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AmberCRYstal! Here’s some questions to help us get to know you better :slight_smile: :

5 Likes

hey there @AmberCRYstal, welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AmberCRYstal!

3 Likes

Hi @TB23! I know you said you were confused on how to use the forum. Here’s a guide on how to navigate some basic features:

A few small things might be out of date, so if you can’t figure something out, feel free to tag me with any questions

5 Likes

Hey @tb23! How are you?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Zzbear! If you have time, you can fill out this form to introduce yourself to us!

1 Like