[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Yeah usually you can make objects bigger/smaller in editor when you kind of like pinch them and thats how I always made my hames but now they get unpinched

6 Likes

You can use the set size block.

The block is found in the “Looks & Sounds” section.

6 Likes

You can use “set size” or “set width and height”, it’s much easier to make many objects the same size

5 Likes

Ok I will try that…

Anyway thanks again for the warm welcomes and all the help just wanna let you know it is appreciated! :grin:

6 Likes

No problem!

4 Likes

btw can you access the Y Taco?

I’ll poke you there

5 Likes

Whats that?

8 Likes

It’s a topic for discussing general things about Hopscotch, which you can reach at a certain trust level!

7 Likes

Since your trust level is basic I think you can see it

3 Likes

Yeah I visited it and apparently there is a new topic coming out now so I’m curious to see what that is about :eyes:

6 Likes

Nani
I literally just watched piper as you said that

3 Likes

Hi @Noland! Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

I would love to welcome @TacoFries88 to the forum! Your name is epic! I wonder what would happen if you took a taco shell and put fries in it…
You can tag me (@) if you have any questions about the forum
You might also want to do a quick read through this topic, which is basically a list of common forum terminology (I wish I would’ve known that that topic existed when I first joined—it would’ve spared me a lot of confusion)

6 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum! Even if it’s a little late I hope you enjoy your stay here

You too @TacoFries88!!

6 Likes

Hi @Noland & @TacoFries88!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sry I’m late…

3 Likes

I have an idea for a challenge (There will be no prizes, it is just for fun) it will be something like a game jam if you have heard of it. You get # number of days to make a game based on a certain topic. I would want to do something like this but in hopscotch, this might already exist but I don’t know because I am new to the forum. I will in a few days post a topic with a week to create a game and a tag for the game. (@Coconutfloof)
Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Great idea, currently there is nothing like this, so I would think go ahead! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So like a game jam?

That would be pretty cool

4 Likes

Ok then. When start?

3 Likes

It will probably start Tuesday, I will publish a project and post another note (My hopscotch account name is also Coconutfloof)

5 Likes