[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? “co”
What pronouns do you prefer? he/him, I’m male
Why did you choose your name? I chose my Hopscotch name because well, it’s rare, 2 digits. I like having rare names. If you’re referencing my forum name, pretty much the same thing.
How long have you been using Hopscotch? I’m not sure. I believe a family member owned this account before and gave it to me. It was made in 2017 however my first project “Levels” was published around 2019 (I think?). So it’s pretty safe to say I started around 2019.
How long have you been coding? Unsure
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Like ones I make? That’s a hard one. A part of me wants to say games, however another part of me wants to say making projects with things that cannot be created and published normally (i.e. my Free Crash 2 project

As soon as you enter it, the app crashes! This is because I forced a rule into itself. normally I wouldn’t be able to upload this, but I found a way to do it (it isn’t possible in the app that I know of).)
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? As of right now, 9/13/2021, I like making them. But that could change.
Do you know any other coding languages? Nope. Well I kinda know how to modify JSON, but I can’t build it up from nothing, if that counts.
How did you find out about the forum? I just saw it in the app. The first forum post I read was about the request seeds block I think.

oh sorry for replying a bunch of times, my other posts didnt work as intended

7 Likes

also when I copied the post, I accidentally left the nickname question out.
My HS nick is “.a”

5 Likes

I like 2 digit user names as well

2 Likes

Oh actually I made a list of all the available ones and took -1 for myself yes yes -1-1-1

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @000! We’re glad to have you here :))

2 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

Also, I recently made a project with just the Project UUID “b”, which will also immediately crash you. You can find it on my profile (it’s named “b”) or you can simply add an Open Project block and put “b” inside of it and then activate the block (do note that if it’s a draft I will be able to view the current state of that draft through the notification)

6 Likes

you could create a topic in this category - where people can help you debug!
here’s a group that may also be able to help?

or if it seems a problem with hopscotch itself - this category may be the place to go!

5 Likes

Thanks for telling me that, however the crash is 100% intentional.

6 Likes

Welcome @HopStock

4 Likes

Welcome @HopStock!

4 Likes

@HopStock welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! :D
If you don’t mind, would you answer some questions so we can get to know you better? :]

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

If you have any questions, feel free to tag me with @temm and i’ll try to help you out. :))

6 Likes

It’s cool to see you, thanks for answering the questions! If you keep posting on the forum, you’ll eventually gain the next trust level, and be able to access more cool topics and interact more with other Hopscotchers! Let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

hey there @ozRocker and @FabStudios!

4 Likes

@000 congrats on 900 quadrillion visits on your latest project

3 Likes

h-h-how… https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/a

4 Likes

It’s -1 at work again

5 Likes

cringe

3 Likes

that is me