[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Nice!! :))

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elixerluck! It’s great to meet you! If you ever need any help navigating the forum, feel free to tag me or anyone else (:

7 Likes

@SwimGirlStudios Ok! Thanks.

7 Likes

Just so you know, you don’t have to use tag mentions (@username) whenever you reply to their post.

3 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

Sorry, discobot kinda misled me.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. You were only here for a day. It’s all good…

3 Likes

(: Thanks Crossbyman64

6 Likes

Don’t worry about it - it takes a while to learn everything as a new user! By the way, I don’t think I’ve said hi to you. Hi, I’m William (William04GamerA on the Hopscotch app). Nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Thanks William! I’ve seen your projects on hopscotch!

4 Likes

Welcome @Naz To The Hopscotch Forum

Make sure to tag me if you need some help

4 Likes

Welcome @nAz here’s a Fun fact for you: you can tag me by doing this: @BG_Studios

4 Likes

hey there @naz!

2 Likes

@Dinomaster77777 Hey, there, welcome to the forum. You can use this topic to introduce yourself

HS Username:
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
Preferred Pronouns:
How did you find out about the forum?
etc.

Also, @/cool12317282728 says hi.

4 Likes

Oh and as for the forum, a lot of people were requesting it so I finally decided to join!:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey man super sorry if I’m late hi everyone! I am a newcomer to the forum but have been coding for a while on hopscotch. I have two accounts, Dinomaster7777(four sevens) and this one, Dinomaster77777(five sevens). I created this account for my home iPad so I can code from here! Thanks for the greetings @Crosbyman64
And hi @cool12317282728 !:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi
How are you
I’ve been following you since like 2016/2017/2018
You make really cool projects
I’m happy you joined the forum
Make sure to check up the community guidelines @Dinomaster77777

Also
Don’t forget to join my tag group #TheCoolDuckos

6 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :)

There’s so much you can do here, including the ability to ask questions, just like the ones I’ve noticed that you’ve already asked through the app - for example, Q&As (for projects only) and Hopscotch questions!

For example, if you want to make a Q&A topic, you could make it in the upcoming Competitions and Events category! It just has to be Hopscotch related in some way - for example, if you post your answers inside of a Q&A project. (As you noticed, there’s maintenance going on to get that set up with other categories, so you’d have to wait a couple days as of writing this post.)

I see you also asked about the “Request Seeds” block. You can’t get it right now if you don’t have it, since seed dev opportunities are currently closed. But, if it’s ever going to reopen, you could get it through filling out an application.

Here are some topics for you with more info on them:

I hope this helped to answer some of your questions.

Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

5 Likes

Hey @cool12317282728! Will do! Also how can I join your club? Just put it at the end of my username?

4 Likes

Welcome to earth forum, @Dinomaster77777! :partying_face:

you can join here!

4 Likes