[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Doing mostly ok, how is coding going?

3 Likes

It’s all right

5 Likes

good morning to you too!
working on a project for the Easter competition?

6 Likes

I wish I could but I can’t find a way to make some Easter eggs

3 Likes

I’m sure with your creativity and coding skills you could think of a way to create easter eggs, you could use trail art/ pixel art/ shapes/ emojis- really the sky is the limit with the amount of possibilities!

feel free to tag me if you ever need help with code- or with coding the eggs if you choose to enter:))

5 Likes

Oh, there goes my take over Jupiter project Easter egg.

6 Likes

What is your hopscotch username? Ellatm
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? No
What pronouns do you prefer? She/her
Why did you choose you name? My first name is Ella and I have 2 last names. The first one starts with T and the second one starts with M.
How long have you been using hopscotch? Something 2019
How long have you been coding? I’m not really sure. I know I started kind of a long time ago.
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Games
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? I prefer to make projects and then play the projects that I made.
Do you know any other coding languages? I’m learning python and I know how to do scratch jr.
How did you find out about the forum? I saw someone else’s project that said stuff about the forum.

11 Likes

Belated welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Hey EllaTM! Welcome to the forum, seeing as you like coding, and coded games I think you might like the The Hopsctoch Gaming Competition. Keep browsing around till you find topics and people you like!

7 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone!

5 Likes

hello and belated welcome to the forum- nice to meet you!

I see you like making games- what’s your favourite one you’ve created?

6 Likes

Oh I accidentally posted this OOPS

6 Likes

My favorite game that I’ve made is hair salon.

5 Likes

Hi, Ella! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag me like @Dragongirl1264 or @ Leaders (with no space) for help. I see you’ve already explored your bio and you’ve already earned basic. That’s awesome! Reading, liking, posting and replying to posts adds to your activity, and that’s how you’ve earned it. Continue to be active to earn more badges. Then, you’ll earn trust levels.

Here are some useful topics that you might have seen already.
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-11-official/53937

Community Guidelines :Hopscotch: Leaders Q and A Topic 1
Make Someone Smile 😄?

9 Likes

Hi!
Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

6 Likes

Heya, welcome to the forum!
Tag me @Temmy if you need anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Ella and welcome to the forum!

Is there anything specific you feel like you need help with or clarified, just ask!

I will check you out on Hopscotch right now! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello Ella! Sorry I’m late :confused:
It seems everyone has given you a pretty good intro, so I’ll just leave you with @ me like @AstrosUwU if you need help!

6 Likes

belated welcome to the forum @alexxali- always awesome to greet a new member!
what’s your hopscotch username?

7 Likes