[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Did that work?

9 Likes

There you gooo

3 Likes

Glad the link worked!

My problem is that no matter what I try, the Set Invisibility block in all my games doesn’t seem to be working. I have definitely checked and rechecked that I’m typing in 100% invisibility, it’s definitely inside a When bumps block.

I’m just not sure what I’m doing wrong but it’s the same in all my games. Does anybody have any suggestions?

11 Likes

Try when is touching

Its a bug with emojis

8 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that. Still no luck. :disappointed:

8 Likes

I tried that too, and what you have done should technically work as far as I know. I am actually not quite sure what isn’t working, but that might be because I rarely work with collision code :upside_down_face: Thankfully, there are more than me in this community that will be able to help!

I was not able to get it working using bump blocks, but the “Set invisibility”-block doesn’t appear broken to me. You can try that simply by going to parrot and changing “When Self bumps Pipes” to “When Self bumps Edge”. Make parrot fall down to the bottom of the screen, and check if it disappears. If it does, then the set invisibility block itself is working.

7 Likes

perfect link! @CodeHelp can you guys help with this?

15 Likes

it works fine for me, parrot goes invisible when they bump the pipes

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum also I’m thinking on how to help

4 Likes

Do they have access to the community category?

4 Likes

I believe they’ll need to raise in trust level a little first!

3 Likes

Oh ok you need the basic trust level or the member one

2 Likes

sorry I’m late haha, but welcome to the forum @aashita, @leaf, @kidbirds, @The_far_king, and @ryanengel509! I hope you’ll find this place inspiring, enjoyable, and humorous:)

3 Likes

Looks like this is my 100th day on the forum (or 101)

3 Likes

(small reminder to stay on topic)

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @Leaf welcome to the forum!!:grin: sry if this is late I’ve been busy irl

1 Like

hey there @miahbroski and @CeskyKocourek and @ElijahPw and @Aaron !

3 Likes

lol another re-introduce

5 Likes

New Introduce :))

3 Likes

Welcome?
-Nick

2 Likes