[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

hey there @cennia and @dangdang !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @cennia!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome @cennia! I’ve seen you around on HS, and you may know me as sophia​:rainbow::four::latin_cross:
I hope you have a great time here. If you’d like, you could fill out this form to tell us a little more about you.

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

4 Likes

Rainbow :rainbow:

4 Likes

Welcome @cennia I hope you have a good night bye if you need help just tag us like this @NickyH135 okay you can call me Nick okay bye now…wait your Cennia loaf? Right…anyways bye lol
-Nick

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Aashita! I hope you are able to find your way around.

3 Likes

Hey I am BACK!

4 Likes

Welcome if you need me do this @Codeboy2021

3 Likes

Welcome @Aashita pls fill this out so that we all get to know more about you

Thank you if you need help just tag any of us like this @Pumpkin okay and I hope you have a great day bye
-Nick

5 Likes

I see a couple of new names being mentioned - welcome everybody, I hope that you will enjoy using the forum!

7 Likes

Hey um…my name on Hopscotch changed and I was wondering if it’s okay if my username on the Hopscotch forum can change too pls
It’s The Hero Academia :owl: Pls
-Nick

2 Likes

No you can’t you can only change it once per year

4 Likes

Oh okay sry then my bad I did not know, now I do thanks
-Nick

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Aashita!!

2 Likes

hey there @smeik10 and @alexaben!

3 Likes

Hi there! I joined the forum because I’m having some difficulties with a part of my coding and I’m hoping someone can help me with it.

Does anyone know of any reason the Set Invisibility block shouldn’t work? I’ve coded the basics of both Flappy Bird and Crossy Road and my Set Invisibility block isn’t working on either game. Any tips? Any advice would be fantastic. Thank you. :+1:

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

hey there - hopefully we can find a solution to your problem!
think you could share a project link with us - so we can check out the code?

8 Likes

Thanks for your offer to help - I just copied the link for my Flappy Bird and when I tried to hit reply it said something like “Sorry, you are not allowed to use links in your post”. Is there a setting I need to fix before I can use links?

9 Likes

You can’t post links yet, but read more topics and make more posts and once you’re a member you can post links. Alternatively you could do what the post PumpkinGirl sent you

And put 4 spaces in a new line then put the link when the text looks like thise or doing ‘THIS’
looks like this
7 Likes