[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

I don’t think I filled this out. Mine as well do it now!

2 Likes

Im currently working on a zombie game called Z-Day, where you are in first person and some zombies are coming towards you. Its 3D-ish and still in beta. I only have a health system and a score system running, and im planning on adding things to unlock by doing challenges. Thinking of releasing the beta version soon. Wish me luck!

7 Likes

Totally! Best of luck with your project!

And by the way, nice to meet you! I’m William04GamerA.

3 Likes

nice to meet you too, William

4 Likes

Hi, @William04GamerA, I am loving the forum so far, oh and good morning, the one thing I don’t like though, is how you only have a limited amount of messages that u can send, otherwise, I love it!

8 Likes

I think that’s only for newcomers.

1 Like

Oh, ok thx @Potato , btw good morning, and how r u doing?

2 Likes

I’m doing good :))
Can you show me your profile? (On Hs) I would love to folllow you!

1 Like

@Potato, my Hs user is WeirdCarmo, it didn’t let me put in a picture sry. Oh wow I didn’t know I had 4 mushrooms

I’m new to the forum aswell, when caan we start sending unlimited messages?

4 Likes

Yes, when?

2 Likes

Ah, well, as others said, this is only temporary when you are new. Explore the forum a bit, and you will be able to post freely in no time!

5 Likes

Ok, thank you @William04GamerA

3 Likes

So, any projects you all working on?

3 Likes

(you should be able to send unlimited messages after you’ve explored around the forum a bit)

It can take a day or two. For information on all levels you can reach on the forum, you can check here:

What you have to do to post freely is:

2 Likes

thanks! very helpful early on.

4 Likes

hey there @BeyondLonely!

6 Likes

Welcome @BeyondLonely I hope you find this place interesting, fun and cool and I hope your having a great night or day bye I have to go to bed soon
-Nick

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BeyondLonely!

4 Likes

Welcome @BeyondLonely, whats your HS username?

7 Likes