[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

I’ve never used the forum before…

3 Likes

hello again :))

should totally check out this topic then!

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll have a look.

3 Likes

Ok, how do I do that exactly? Also thanks for the help :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I mean, how do I familiarize myself?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Emma1!!

There is some helpful info about the forum on this topic:

And like Fearless suggested above, you can fill this out to help us get to know you a bit more (:

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

I’m excited to see you around the forum!

5 Likes

Lol Just Making This Again If U Remember Me Cuz my last one was last year

3 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! Everyone on the forum is so nice! It’s really cool to be able to talk with you guys, and not just like each other’s games and follow each other. This is so helpful :grinning:!

9 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? Emma1.
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? Em or Emma
What pronouns do you prefer? She, or any other female pronouns
Why did you choose your name? Because my Name is Emma and I was born in 2011 (I took the last number of my birth year) so I made my name Emma1, but someone already had that name so I added the period.
How long have you been using Hopscotch? For a long time I guess, but I got a subscription in May 2020 then got locked out of my account, just recently got back on and realized that all of my projects were deleted except one or two.
How long have you been coding? Since kindergarten I guess XD ( I was 5 lol)
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Um, that’s kinda hard to say, but I will tell you guys that I am not a big fan of hopscotch art, but I do really like pixel art.
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? Making them, but I still love playing them!
Do you know any other coding languages? Uh, I have no idea what a ‘coding language’ is
How did you find out about the forum? I just saw a lot of people posting about it.

8 Likes

That’s really cool! You should try coding Pixel Art, I think you’d be good at it. I have a tutorial topic I can invite you to if you’d like :))

Sorry I never had a chance to reply to the remix btw. I don’t typically remix on my main and my alt didn’t have the sub

7 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum!
Do you know me from the app?

5 Likes

Welcome all I hope you guys have fun in the Hopscotch forum and I hope you all are having a great day bye now
-Nick

3 Likes

Hey @tiger1114 I hope your having a great day and um…I hope your art is chilling too lol bye
-Nick

3 Likes

Yes, @CB_Studios! I do know you from the app!

4 Likes

Cool!
I am CB Studios, I have been coding for 11 months now and I am 12 years old. I am also a 2021 seed dev. You can tag me for anything!
What is your Hopscotch username?

6 Likes

Hi @Emma1 and welcome to the forum. I hope that you will have a good time here! Let me know if you are wondering about anything. You might know me from the app too, I’m William04GamerA :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Emma1!

3 Likes

My username is Emma1., CB Studios

7 Likes

And thanks to everyone for being so welcoming! :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

Hello there! I’m gonna check you out!

3 Likes