[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

uhm hi? I’m new but uh

15 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forum :)) it’s really nice to have you here.
I’m Fearless, feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you need anything, and I’ll come asap

I love your pfp n I see that it says you love drawing in your bio. Did you draw it yourself? If so, it’s really awesome! I can poke you to a topic where you can share more art if you’d like :))

8 Likes

Thanks! I was actually looking for a art topic but most of them are just requests lol so I couldn’t find one.

16 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I can help u if you need help. I see PumpkinGirl beat me to tagging you in the art topic.

6 Likes

hello there @Hi_3729!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Hi_3729 if you need help just tag me like this @Nameless_gamer and I’ll be willing to help.

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the wondrous, amazing, helpful forum. I’m Kaila808 but you can call me Kaila, or Kiki for short, either way is fine. :)) And, art is just amazing! I’ll poke you there! But how it works is a little confusing, make sure to read the guidelines there!

3 Likes

hey @Rishan69420 - love the very existential profile picture!

9 Likes

Hi @Hi_3729 Ahh my puns are very… punny

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rishan69420!
Do you mind answering these questions? I would love to get to know more about you.

6 Likes

hey there @lvmrtn4, @Ameliapoon and @unborn!

8 Likes

Wow haha, tysm :)) I really appreciate that dude!
I’d love to be friends and that sounds great.
You can also fill out this form to help us all get to know you more!

10 Likes

Hi! I can help you out :wink:

On the forum, we have something called “trust levels”. Think of them as different “levels” you can achieve on the forum. You move up a level by being active and posting - all the requirements are here! If you click that link, you can see that the very first trust levels (which is where you are, since you are new), can not create posts/topics. However - you can get there fast! Just familiarize yourself with the community a bit, and you will soon be able to create topics!

Was there anything specific you had in mind that you wanted to create a topic for? I’d love to hear!

9 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum. I’m excited to meet you!

7 Likes

Same! He’s my favorite YouTuber and content creator, his coding is always really creative and his character on the dream smp is really underrated and interesting c: (sorry I’m so late to respond, I may or may not have forgotten abut the forum)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Unborn! Hope you like your stay here!
If you need any help you can tag the leaders!

2 Likes

Welcome @Unborn! We can’t wait to get to know you!
If you need anything, feel free to tag me, by putting an @ sign, then my username, @WillowMoon!
We’d love to know a little about you- here’s a lil form you can fill out!
What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

2 Likes

hello there @Alfredaawoyemi and @atayor81!

2 Likes

Hello @Pumpkin !

5 Likes

Hello! Great to see you

2 Likes