[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Thank you :blush: your very kind um…I didn’t know you were on hopscotch because I was new and then I looked at my twin sisters ToriH350’s account for hopscotch and then I was like wait wait who is that she showed me I was like wow like the cool :sunglasses: art so then I went started following you and looked at all of your art and I was really amazed I am still. :wink:

9 Likes

I like your art. It’s really good.

2 Likes

Oh hi thank you your so nice I just went and saw that you had followed me on hopscotch how did ya’ll find me I thought I was not that important like everyone else and besides I really like your projects they are really fun and cool

4 Likes

Hi nick welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Um…hi thank you :pray: ya’ll been so kind thank you very much it’s been a pleasure meeting you guys thank you again I hope you guys have a nice day or night :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @NickyH135!

2 Likes

Hi thank you very much you can call Nick I’m on hopscotch my name is NikkiH135 what is yours?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Mine is Author-Detective! I believe you liked some of my projects a bit ago! Here’s one of my recent projects

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @NickyH135!

6 Likes

Hey @Otato even though i’m not nick i believe this is one of her projects

3 Likes

Hi @NickyH135 ! For the people who know me pretty well on the forum, they would know that I love meeting new people to the forum ! Every single day but I’m always late to the meet so I am very glad that I’m not as late as usual so here I am ! Also is it okay if I call you Nikki ? Anyway time for a little poem : you seem to like drawing but I could be wrong but if you do the drawing topic the best place for you ! It doesn’t rhyme at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: please tag me for anything ! I’m pretty much on the forum a lot, like a lot a lot - maybe too much … ah what am I thinking there’s no such thing as being on the forum too much ! Well maybe … ( yeah I think there is not sure ) Anyway I’m getting ahead of myself - go out there and explore the wonderful word of the forum ! See you on another topic !

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I forgot to do this

6 Likes

Hi sorry was late when you said it it’s okay to call me Nikki but I prefer to be called Nick um…I really liked your poem it’s okay :+1: and thank you very much Kaila I’ve seen your cool projects there really cool and yes I do like drawing it’s my favorite project I’m that good but I like that people say it’s okay but thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I mean I’m not that good sry :cry:

3 Likes

@NickyH135! welcome to the forum! fill this out!

2 Likes

She already filled out the form.

4 Likes

Oops I forgot to do this as well
What is your Hopscotch username? Here1Am
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? Ya’ll can call me Here1Am or Yed
What pronouns do you prefer? he/they/it/bones (no preference)
Why did you choose your name? I think I picked HereIAm on another website but it was taken so I replaced the “i” with a “1”
How long have you been using Hopscotch? total? Since 2016. My account has only been around since May 2020 though
How long have you been coding? prolly since 2016 but inconsistently
What are your favorite kinds of projects? I love art pads with cool features and music projects!
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? playing
Do you know any other coding languages? I know a bit of python but really not a lot
How did you find out about the forum? Petrichor I think

11 Likes

Hello I’m really bored right now but oh sorry um…I’m Nick um…nice to meet u how are u? :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hey there @Codeboy2021 :))

5 Likes