[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Ahh I should do this - was never able to do it because I didn’t know How to quote

3 Likes

Well now you know things about me ( first time I have done this )

5 Likes

Oh man i’m late again but here it is anyway…

Summary

Hi ! Welcome to the forum @Saraa !! How are you ? I hope your doing well ! Whats your hopscotch username ? I’d Love to see your projects ! And mine is Kaila808 ( the same ) you can go Here to find more information about trust levels and what you can do in each trust level but probably people already showed you this - darn, Why I am always late to do this ! - also for more things go to my bio for tips !

7 Likes

hey there @Neo_Coding12!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Neo_Coding12! I am Unamed tag me if you have any questions!

3 Likes

Welcome @Neo_Coding12! Feel free to tag me whenever!

1 Like

Hi! I’m Galacticgirl76 on hopscotch, I just forgot that because I changed my username recently. Anyway, I was super excited because I REALLY wanted to vote for the best project, but when I got onto the forum, I didn’t know where to vote. Can someone PLEASE help because I’m new and don’t know much about the forum.

9 Likes

hey - nice to meet you - I’m PumpkinGirl! :))
check out here to vote!

4 Likes

One question: Where exactly do you buy Advanced mode?

4 Likes

Go to your settings (tap the gear)…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

If you buy the subscription, you get the beta editor/advanced mode with tons of cool stuff. I

2 Likes

wait, what?
ohhh okay, thanks

5 Likes

nevermind - saw you were replying to where I moved these from - didn’t want to confuse you if you were replying to those - so gave a quick poke!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @j5513g! Tag me at @0Author-Detective0 if you need help!

3 Likes

Finally i’m kinda on time for this !
Oh man i’m excited !

Summary

Hi !!! My hopscotch name is Kaila808 but you can call me Kaila or tag me like this @Kaila808 ( tagging me gets more of my attention ) wel come to the forum @Neo_Coding12 and @j5513g How are you ? I hope your doing great ! The forum is a place to connect with other hopscotcher ! But it can be confusing at times so let me give you a tour ( really it’s just links ) you can start Here !

6 Likes

Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

a warm welcome to the forum @Electivire! it’s great to see a new fellow pokemon fan :eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome @Electivire! Feel free to tag me for help (@QuadraticStudios).

4 Likes

How did you know I was a Pokémon fan?

9 Likes