[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Ty! :relaxed:

6 Likes

What albus said,

welcome to forum

1 Like

@Saraa, welcome to the forum!!! (Sorry if I’m late :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

@ButterBread welcome to the forum! Can I have a link to one of your projects so that I can follow you?

2 Likes

@ButterBread MILLIEEEE HAAIIIIIII

5 Likes

Welcome @butterbread! I hope you have a great time here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @saraa

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lilith69!!! I’m Mb, nice to meet you :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome @Saraa and @Lilith69! I hope you have a amazing time at these here forums.

4 Likes

@ButterBread @Saraa @Hageshi
hey, welcome to the forum! :tada:
I’m @Temm, you can tag me if you need help.
this is an epic place for collaborating with peers, sharing games, hosting competitions, and so much more, glad to have you three here!
If you don’t mind, could you answer these questions so we can get to know y’all better? :))

5 Likes

Please don’t refer to me with she/her pronouns anymore. I go by he/they pronouns.

11 Likes

got it!
if it would help you feel more comfortable here, we can set about checking your activity for a name change.
from what I can see, it looks like you’ve been here for more than a year, with your last name change request also over a year ago. does this look accurate?

(if it’s indeed been over a year since your last name change) would you like us to change your username here to something new?

10 Likes

Yes, thank you!

6 Likes

awesome! just name a name and we’ll see to it :blush:

6 Likes

FearfulRaccoon, please!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

no problem! good to be reacquainted after so long - hope you enjoy your time here!

7 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Lol I forgot to do this

What’s your hopscotch username? DaughterOfHecate
Do you have any nicknames You’d like to be called? My Hs frins call me Hecate or DoH
What pronouns do u prefer? She Her They
Why did you choose your name? Long story short I read some books and me and my cuz agreed I was a Daughter of Hecate it’s an inside joke
How long have you been using Hopscotch? August this year
How long have you been coding? The beginning of this year (scratch)
What are your favorite kinds of projects? I find I like music and art on HS the best
Do you prefer making or playing projects? Playing
Do you know any other coding languages? Ummmm no I don’t think so
How did you find out about the fourm? @Unamed-Account told me

8 Likes

All introduce myself again

5 Likes