Here ya go!
i may be interpretting this wrong, but if someone doesn’t have an account (on the hs app), they’re not allowed to be on the forum?
Pretty much yeah
Post isn’t empty
- What is your Hopscotch username?
- Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
- “E” is ok, “AE” works, whatever works for you is probably ok.
- What pronouns do you prefer?
- “it”, “that”, “he”
- Why did you choose your name?
- Ironically to the community of Hopscotch, whiteboard games I did in elementary school. Gotta love how two of those words are usually blocked because of other meanings associated with them.
- How long have you been using Hopscotch?
- Longer than most, since late 2014. Community has changed a lot.
- How long have you been coding?
- Just a slight bit longer; I’m pretty sure learned Game Maker about 2 years before I joined HS.
- What are your favorite kinds of projects?
- Game-Breakers/breakthrough/HS programming advancements. Things that innovate Hopscotch. @CreationsOfaNoob makes some great ones along this topic.
- Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
- Do you know any other coding languages?
- How did you find out about the forum?
- -1 would know.
As a site setting, you should be able to change login methods, making the only one “Log in with Hopscotch” to keep things consistent.
Or maybe change the user profile settings a bit – find a site setting similar to some screenshots you see on this discourse topic:
There are many ways you can do this with site settings, that’d also make it super easy to track instead of scrolling through endless topics or lists.
It also might be possible to see if you can make certain fields mandatory.
Think that’s something that’s be completely up to Ana.
Well, yes, as per any site setting, but it’s a suggestion that would make life much easier for all of you.
But it might just be more trouble than it’s worth.
I’ll link Ana to your post separately, she’ll probably be more likely to see it that way.
Sure. Here you go:
Hey, thanks, we already thought about this. There is a reason why we are not doing what you suggest right now.
What if they lose access to the app?
Sure, no problem. That’s totally ok!
My sister made it when bought me my MacBook!
About 2-3 years?
AbOuT 2-3 YeRs
Umm… games, effects and etc…?
I don’t remember but maybe a Hopscotch project
Well since everyone else’s been doing one
What am i doing right now
my intro ok?