[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Why would it? Now if she were saying the ppl she didn’t like, then perhaps.

Idk why it’s in this topic tho.

6 Likes

Omg wat

Thx so much

3 Likes

Your welcome.

2 Likes

Wrong Haha

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Shino.

1 Like

Hi! Im new here. What Can i do here?

11 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forum!
On here you can talk about Hopscotch, post your games, talk with other hopscotchers, …

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Right now you’re a new user so you don’t have access to many topics.

I suggest taking the time to search around and seeing what you can find until you reach the Basic User trust level

4 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. Right now you are limited to only a couple of posts per day. Once you are active enough, you’ll eventually earn the “Basic” trust level 1 badge. If you want to know how to send links like other people on this forum, first you must be active enough to reach trust level 2 (Member). I wish you the best of luck for both…

3 Likes

you can obviously talk about your hopscotch coding, or even talk about another programming language!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome to the HS (Hopscotch) forum! This is a friendly community where you can talk about and work together on you Hopscotch coding, or any coding in general

4 Likes

Welcome here!

Let me know if you need help with any at all :slight_smile:
Like others have said, this is a place to talk about the hopscotch app, coding and even just tech in general! And if you need any help with anything, like code help, this is the place to come :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My almighty friend shino is here!

3 Likes

Hello, welcome to the fourm!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum @iCoDeStUfF!
tag me @GeOrGiE if you need anything!

1 Like

Welcome to the Hopscotch forums, @ICodeStuff! I am @ExplodingDucks, but you can call me Ducks, just tag me if you make anything because I love looking at what people make.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @ICodeStuff!

1 Like

@ICodeStuff, me too

Welcome, @ICodeStuff

2 Likes