What about this?

5 Likes

bill nye, nice

3 Likes

is that bill nye?

anyway yeah looks good

also hi nice to meet you

2 Likes

Lol I’m not a leader, just a regular. I don’t have all the abilities leads do :slight_smile:

1 Like

what happens if your post is viewed by a staff member and they ban it? Do you get banned or do they just keep an eye on you?

1 Like

no, they just don’t think it’s appropriate for the forum—I’m sure nothing would be held against you

2 Likes

My coding name is catsthatcode🐱. As you know, my forum name is catsthatcode. My name is Benjamin. What is your name?

17 Likes

Hi Temmy! Is The forum only for subscribers? P.S are you my helper? If you are, that’s great! My Hopscotch name is catsthatcode🐱

11 Likes

nope, anyone is welcome to join here, for whatever reason! Everyone is here to help lol, so lmk if you need anything at all :))

7 Likes

My name is Sam, though most people dont go by first names here. U can call me French, or Sam, idrc

3 Likes

Indeed no! Everyone can join the forum!

2 Likes

not at all- it’s for all hopscotchers!
and hey welcome to the forum:D

3 Likes

Hey CTC! You probably remember me as DividediviD! My Hs name is Algor1thm now, and this is my forum account. WELCOME!

2 Likes

A while back I was in your CCC contest-that’s actually how I met Ko, believe it or not guys. How’ve you been CTC?

1 Like
This is what I would say if I knew the exact opposite of what I know now

Username? What are you talking about? Are we supposed to say nicknames here? Call me “the champ” because I have beaten a VERY big game of Hopscotch.

I already told you. THE CHAMP!

That question is FORBIDDEN

Listen! I beat one of the biggest Hopscotch games ever! Also, it took some very precise aim.

I don’t think that “using” would be a good term to use. “Playing” is better. Also, I have been doing it for years!

Well, I’m not that familiar with using codes in Hopscotch, so, I guess I never did that?

Projects to make really, really, really big Hopscotch games.

Playing projects? If there’s one thing that is, it’s ridiculous! I prefer making projects.

I already told you I don’t use codes in Hopscotch, so the answer to this is also no.

Someone randomly showed me it.

Dude I know what this forum is actually for. It’s for the coding app. All the contents in the folder above are a joke.

1 Like

Hello @catsthatcode!!! I love ur music and stuff.
PS I still have a request right?

2 Likes

welcome back @TheBest1Ever!

1 Like

I saw they came back earlier too

1 Like