[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

The bruh i just realized you need to have 10 characters to post something here now wooow

Anyways hoi goish

12 Likes

Hellooo @Someone45356 : D

7 Likes

heyyy someone :)) welcome back

you’re the opposite of nobody right? /j /lh

6 Likes

Yea idk i was just here to check up on this place since its been a while, but yea I am quite indeed Someone(45356)

7 Likes

I’d suggest quickly reading through the community guidelines, they may have updated while you were gone as well as the ‘forum reform 2022’ topic

7 Likes

(quick links for you if you can’t find those topics: guidelines here and reform here)

5 Likes

Hey, @Someone45356 and @DestineViolet, welcome back! Glad to see you both around the forum again!

5 Likes

i defied the forum rules! :smirk_cat:

8 Likes

we’ve become a bit more lenient with that recently :))

7 Likes

You have? Please give a exsample.

4 Likes

well i know you were referring to fear, but for one example this person said

and I don’t have the hopscotch app or an account currently- but i’m still here on the forum!
if this was still a strictly enforced rule, then I probably wouldn’t be allowed to have a forum account. Or I wouldn’t be able to do normal forum things.

10 Likes

yes, exactly! we let hops thatre both inactive on hs and a few that dont have accounts stick around. there’s no reason they cant still engage with the community and do other things around here. besides, they may [re]download the app because of some cool new features they see or a project idea they really wanna make

8 Likes

well said! i hugely appreciate that i’m a part of the forum :)) and one day i might even re dowload the app again!!

OR- hopefully one day an android version of hopscotch releases… i can only hope!!

11 Likes

just gotta wait 27 years /j

6 Likes

^ android is actually another thing i forgot to mention

because of hs’s target audience, we’ve got a lot of younger kids and a fair bit of the userbase used school devices. these do get taken away during summer and not everyone is be fortunate enough to have access to an apple device they can code on

8 Likes

me exactly!
the way i got on hopscotch was finding the app on my school device in around 2020 and i decided to explore…in the summer of 2021 i got the ipad taken away (and my parents prefer android devices to apple, so i don’t have any apple devices now to code on.) it’s a shame…

9 Likes

Same. Back when I signed up one of my other accounts, I didn’t have an apple device over the summer, until I got one.

6 Likes

yo stvh is back on

7 Likes

oh and hi orange what’s up

6 Likes

on forum or app

9 Likes