[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

okay bruh stop lying to the newbies, youre a pro
smh

/lh/t/j-but-youre-amazing

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Meeeg @OpticSugar and @ramawatch! Its great to have y’all here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the hotel @Meeeg

3 Likes

Welcome to the Hopscotch forum @Playcookieplay8486 and @kyla_pud!

6 Likes

welcome to april fool @Playcookieplay8486 and @kyla_pud!

5 Likes

Hello and ty for welcoming me!

4 Likes
  1. (for rn since I was signed out) kylapud!:teddy_bear:
5 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username? tweektweak
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? I go by Tweek or Kenny
What pronouns do you prefer? he/him
Why did you choose your name? Because my favorite character in South Park is Tweek lol
How long have you been using Hopscotch? I used it from 2016-2018, then I took a break. I just recently reinstalled it
How long have you been coding? since 2016
What are your favorite kinds of projects? I like playing games with lots of detail put into them
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? When I was younger, I made lots of projects, however I haven’t made any new projects since reinstalling the app
Do you know any other coding languages? No
How did you find out about the forum? From the app

11 Likes

Welcome to the hotel

2 Likes

@Mathematics2 here is where you can tell us a little about yourself. Refer to the OP (the very first post in this topic) for questions you can answer (they are quoted in grey).

3 Likes

Hs user: -kylapud!:teddy_bear: <3-
Nicknames: Ky, Kyla, Nicole.
Why did I choose my name: my parents call me pud alot and my mom originally made my user Kylapud.
How long: A year (march 2021)
How long have I been coding: probably 2019?
Make or play: make projects
Do u do/know anoy other code: no but ive heard of python, java, etc.
How did I find the forum: the mobile app

6 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username?
Mathematics 2
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
No
What pronouns do you prefer?
He
Why did you choose your name?
I love math
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
7 years
How long have you been coding?
9 years or so
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Technical projects
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Playing but I do like making projects a lot to but I’m slow because I have ADHD and my projects are big and complex.
Do you know any other coding languages?
Wolfram language/Mathematica
How did you find out about the forum?
I don’t remember.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Wow, you’ve been coding for a long time!

Should we just call you Mathematics?

6 Likes

That’s fine by me

5 Likes

dang a long time

7 Likes

Why thank you. @Anonymous

6 Likes

I don’t fully remember either. I joined when I got an email from Ana (the former Community Manager of this Forum).

It might also be a good idea to unpublish some of your projects that have just text (such as when you asked about something, reported bugs, and whatnot, as you’ll now be able to do that here on the forum).

Also, as you gain more trust levels, you’ll gain access to more categories. Refer to this topic to see how to level up in trust. These will take a few days to complete (15 days at least for Member, plus there’s other requirements). Once you have member, you can ask a moderator how close you are to Regular (Trust Level 3). Any details beyond this are confidential, and shall remain that way.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mathematics2!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @moocow!

6 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s been a couple of years since I last visited here, so I’m not sure what’s been happening lately here. I still wonder if Hopscotch can be downloaded on Android yet. The reason I left was that I used to code on a school device, and that got taken away since I went to a new school. So I’m just wondering if I could download it on mobile because I miss this community a lot. Thanks for your time guys :slight_smile:

18 Likes