[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hey there @Magnifi! Welcome to the forum!
I see you like art, so make sure to check out the Drawing with Hopscotch topic. Every month you can post up to ten pieces of art to share your drawings and other types of art with other members of the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi and @alex3004!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi and @alex3004!

These questions will help us get to know you a little better, you can fill them out by copying them into your post, or by quoting it! (You can quote something by selecting the text that you want to quote, and then pressing the quote button)

If you need any help, just tag me by typing @Heracc

6 Likes

thanks TB ^^

14 Likes

hey, welcome @Magnifi! sorry, ima bit late haha :sweat_smile: i hope you enjoy your stay here :)

one thing people didn’t mention: to notify someone, just add @ + username. For example, to talk with me, write @Tri-Angle and i’ll receive a notification from you, and i’ll reply as soon as possible!

8 Likes

That’s really cool Maggie! Yeah, l haven’t gotten into much coding either - though I have learnt some JS and Python. Maybe being here can help spark that interest! Like others have mentioned you can go check out the Drawing with HS topic (since you make some pretty awesome art) and read the OP so you know what to do. I can help you if you can’t figure it out - it was a little hard for me at first. You can see what I’ve made by finding my most recent post there and tapping my profile, then tapping the filter button which filters to only my posts on the topic. There’s also plenty of other cool topics to check out some of which can’t be viewed without leveling up your Trust Level first. I think you’ll have an awesome time here!

9 Likes

Hi @Magnifi ! Welcome to the forum! Sorry I am a bit late :smiley:

8 Likes

It’s wonderful to meet you Maggie! Thanks for filling out the form!

I’d recommend JavaScript and Scratch, if you’re interested in learning new coding languages. I also know some people who enjoy coding Python, although I haven’t learned that one yet.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Magnifi

5 Likes

It’s so cool that you found the forum because someone invited you! As you become a part of this community, I hope you’ll find that you love it so much that you’ll also want to invite others to join the fun. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you around!

@alex3004, welcome to you as well! Were you invited to the forum or did you just stumble across it?

7 Likes

It’s so cool to hear that you’re interested in learning coding languages! I am too, actually - I just started a JavaScript course! I know a few websites I can suggest if you’d like!

7 Likes

Welcome!!! I am Noland, or on hopscotch “Noland Games” if you need me, just write @Noland and I will be there ASAP!
Ps. I think I know you from hopscotch… your art is amazing!!!

4 Likes

Welcome @trash_candyy

5 Likes

hi

8 Likes

Hey there Trash_candyy!

Welcome to the forum!

You can fill out this form to tell us a little bit more about you:

If you ever need help, tag me by typing @Heracc

4 Likes

hey @Trash_candyy, welcome to the Hopscotch forum! :)

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! I’m probably going to try them all…

7 Likes

That’d be great! I’d love to try them but don’t know any good websites for them. Thank you!

7 Likes

Of course!

Personally, I use Udemy.com, but it’s a little expensive. If you’d like to learn for free, SoloLearn (an app) is a good place to start too!

I’m gonna poke around and dig up some more for you :wink:

6 Likes

Was up thanks

5 Likes