[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

:rofl:(ten characters post)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I’m dolphin, if ever need anything you can tag me @Dolphin_Blast. Would you mind filling out the form below so everyone can know more about you and your journey with Hopscotch?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I’m @Andpi (or Sandpiper_Studios on the app!)
Your username looks cool! What inspired it?

Like Dolphin said, feel free to fill out the lil form to tell us a bit about yourself! And if you’re ever confused by words/acronyms we use, feel free to check this topic! It’s a dictionary of commonly used terms :slight_smile:

Tag me like @andpi if you have any questions!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BruneieseMapping! I just followed your hopscotch account - you have some really cool projects on there! Can’t wait to see what you create next

5 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @BruneieseMapping!!! I love your username it sorta looks like
Bernese Mountain which is a type of dog, do you like dogs?

6 Likes

Hi @BruneieseMapping! I looked at your Hopscotch account, and I had already liked one of your projects before. I believe I had done so because it was curated on one of the channels! Congrats!

If you want to learn more about how projects are chosen for the channels, you should check out this topic:

I look forward to seeing you around! You can grow in your coding skills and hopefully get a little more recognition for your awesome projects! Let me know if you need anything!

6 Likes

heya @Bax763! welcome to the forum, its great to have you here. i love your username and profile pic – super creative and horses are awesome.

cant wait to get to know ya! feel free to tag me as @fearlessphoenix if you need anything

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Bax763! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here!

What is your Hopscotch username? I’d love to take a look at your account and see what cool things you’ve made

5 Likes

Hey, @Bax763! A very warm welcome to the forum!
I notice that you are a fellow horse lover (horses are awesome!).
Anyways, here’s a form the you can fill out so we can get to know you (I already know you like horses, so that’s a start haha):

Also be sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe here on the forum. And don’t forget to tag me (@) if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want to chat :))

4 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @Bax763 neat username, I would love to know your inspiration. I’m DaughterOfHecate or Tero, your local mythology/book geek. Feel to tag any questions by writing mine or anyones username after the @ sign

7 Likes

Hi @Bax763 and @BruneieseMapping! Welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Bax763! Your username is really neat dude - it reminds me of a movie :thinking:

I’m Andpi, Tero’s honorary sister and “your local” bookworm! I love helping, so if you need anything, tag me (like this: @andpi!)
Can’t wait to see you around

6 Likes

heya there @Flowerxbeans! welcome to the forum, its sic to have you here :)) i like your username, flowers are super pretty :hibiscus: whats your favorite kind?

5 Likes

Welcome @Flowerxbeans! Everyone here is super nice, so hopefully you’ll enjoy it. If you ever need anything, tag me @LR10123, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the forum

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Flowerxbeans! It’s lovely to have you here! What’s your Hopscotch username? I’d love to see some of the things you’ve coded.
I almost forgot— do a quick read through the community guidelines for some knowledge on what’s allowed here and all that stuff. Just to keep us all safe :))
If you have any questions or anything like that, go on ahead and tag me like this: @Dolphin_Blast.
I look forward to seeing you here on the forum–we are super excited to have you here!!!

4 Likes

@Flowerxbeans welcome to the forum!! :D
It’s awesome to have you here. :))
if you don’t mind, could you answer a couple of questions so we can get to know you a bit better? :]

3 Likes

Hi @Flowerxbeans! Welcome to the forum!!!

4 Likes

@Flowerxbeans welcome to the forum! That’s a nice username by the way, flowers are awesome.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lostinsilver! I love your username - it’s so whimsical n fantastical! I have much appreciation for all things like that :slight_smile:

I’m @andpi! Can’t wait to see you around the forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lostinsilver! I know that we’re all very excited that you’re here! I’m dolphin, you’ll see me around the forum quite often, so feel free to give me a tag if you ever want to talk to me about nerdy coding stuff. I’m always available to chat!
And if you wouldn’t mind, could you fill out this form? So far, the only thing I know about you is that you have an epic username. I’d love to learn more!

3 Likes