[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!!

1 Like

@cutecactus3 I just realized that you’re a new user, so welcome to the forum! Glad to meet a fellow Tool fan on the world wide web :D

2 Likes

yayyy thank you for the welcome!!! i appreciate it. also very true its always nice to meet a tool fan

3 Likes

Hello there!

3 Likes

:D

1 Like

@StarBunny Welcome to the forum! how may i be of service

2 Likes

They’re a week old already you don’t have to welcome them

1 Like

Its always nice to do that, though

2 Likes

I don’t really need anything but it’s nice to meet you :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been here for a few months lol

4 Likes

You too! If you ever need help or wanta friend im here 4 u /p /g

2 Likes

Bye I saw u last posted on nov 14 and thought that’s when u joined. Rip. Only proves my point further tho.

3 Likes

Dont assume things tho plz

2 Likes

oh mymmmmy i havent dont this intro form yet ill do it later

1 Like

thanks
by the way I dont use my usa4dayz account that much, I use my other account more but i dont feel comfortable sharing it because my siblings post on it, I hope you understand. Im currently creating a collaboration account as well so ill be more active there maybe youll see me

any other misc questions youd like me to answer?

9 Likes

Imma not new just doing this to update info AND to say that I’m BACK ON THE FORUM after my really long break lol! I hope SOMEONE noticed I was gone… anyways @MidnightWolves i thought you gotta now I’m back!

What is your Hopscotch username? -VelvetiaRose-
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called? Aroura, Aro, Aurio, anything really!
What pronouns do you prefer? She/her
Why did you choose your name? My forum name is my OLD OC name but I just need to wait a lil longer till I can change it to Aura, my new OC name!
How long have you been using Hopscotch? Uhhh not sure but it’s been a while
How long have you been coding? Since 2018
What are your favorite kinds of projects? Adventure games
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects? Both!
Do you know any other coding languages? Blocky
How did you find out about the forum? My comrade @anon19791313 told me (we r next-door neighbours)

7 Likes

Good to see you back! I don’t believe I’ve checked out your HS account yet, but I’m definitely going to set myself a reminder to check it out later

3 Likes

Good to see you back, welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome back Liz!

4 Likes

@sophia
@William04GamerA
@DaughterOfHecate

Good to be back too :slight_smile:

6 Likes