[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum @TretheLesothosauruss and @rich55add!!! We hope you enjoy it here!!

4 Likes

hey there @qwrt!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @qwrt!!!
Feel free to fill out the questions below so we can get to know you better!
What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

And if you have any questions please at me (@DaughterOfHecate) and ask away!

1 Like

Hello @qwrt!

4 Likes

hey!! my hs username is qwrt, but you can call me shark. my pronouns are she/her im actually not new – you may have known me as @hopscotch_king or @claw33. i just suddenly remembered this app and thought it would be fun to mess around in

13 Likes

hey! sadly, you aren’t allowed to create alts D:

take a look at it :arrow_down:

@PumpkinGirl @FearlessPhoenix

4 Likes

hey thanks for letting us know :)) - we’ve helped settle their new account and old accounts for them!

6 Likes

yea, i know!! i forgot the passwords to those accts a while ago actually; would’ve continued using one of them if i had remembered

7 Likes

not sure if you saw it but my pronouns are she/her!

9 Likes

Wait a sec there can only be one dream…

3 Likes

I bet your favourite animal is… umm… maybe… sharks?

4 Likes

:slight_smile: welcome back then! I like your pfp lol

2 Likes

Hey @qwrt! it’s great to meet you!
here are some questions so we can get to know you better!

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

5 Likes

hey there @valixa, welcome to the forum!! i love your username, it sounds really pretty. how’d you come up with it? :))

10 Likes

Hello there @valixa, welcome to the forum! Feel free to answer these questions so we can all learn about you:

Also, I love the art you do on Hopscotch!

5 Likes

@valixa seeing that you like art, you should check out the Drawing with Hopscotch topic. Each month you can post a portfolio of the art you have done of up to ten images.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @valixa!!

5 Likes

hello!!
my hopscotch username is valixa, you can call me whatever you want (my name is valorie, you can call me val, valixa, whatever you feel fits), my pronouns are she/her, i originally started hopscotch in 2016, by the name of “CatsThatPaint” and i just made this new account for a fresh start in art/drawing.
i’ve been coding for years, maybe 6-7, but sometime not to long ago i got super into art, and ever since then i’ve been nonstop drawing. i prefer making projects when i have the chance to, and i also use Apple’s “swift” to code, we learned it in school snd it’s super fun, and the forum, i’ve been here since 2019 on “CatsThatPaint,” i don’t recall exactly how i found it. anyways, thank you for welcoming me, i’m sure it’s going to be great here:)

15 Likes

hii!! tysm:)
my name is valorie, so i just took the “val” out of that and added “ixa” to the end because that’s the name of one of my cats, i love cats btw!! but anyways, i’m so happy to be here!! :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

aww thats really cute! we’re so happy to have you here and im glad that you decided to come back!! cuz i think i actually remember you from your old acc :sweat_smile: i loved your art but i cant remember if we ever talked because 2016 me was a very shy child lol

but yes!! definitely check out the art topic that LR linked. i think youd love that and we’d all love to see your art

and feel free to tag me (just type @FearlessPhoenix) if you need anything :))

10 Likes