[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @ADeliciousNoob

2 Likes

Please use this template

1 Like

Hi @ADeliciousNoob! Welcome to the forum!!!

2 Likes

Hey @ADeliciousNoob! Welcome to the forum! Feel free to fill out the form below so we can get to know more about you:

Let me know if you have any questions about the forum and how it works!

2 Likes

Hey welcome @ADeliciousNoob! You can fill out the questions above so we can get to know you better and if you have any questions you tag me or anyone else by putting the at symbol (@) before my username like this! @DaughterOfHecate

4 Likes

Hi @ADeliciousNoob! It’s great to have you here. The forum is an awesome place to interact with other Hops and talk about code. Here’s a topic you can check out when you get a chance to learn more about some of the guidelines, which help keep this place safe and fun!

6 Likes

@AshleighKerrrr @KaitlynCodes @sumiyaakter2007 welcome to the forum (:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KaitlynCodes @sumiyaakter2007 and @AshleighKerrrr!!! We’re glad you decided to join us!! If you have any questions please @ me (@DaughterOfHecate) and ask away!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KaitlynCodes @sumiyaakter2007 and @AshleighKerrrr! All of you can feel free to answer the form below so we can learn more about you and your journey with Hopscotch. Feel free to tag me (@) for any questions you have about the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @KaitlynCodes @AshleighKerrrr @sumiyaakter2007

hey there @Painting_lover_88 and @Apple, welcome to the forum! great to have you guys here :))

5 Likes

Me either lol

4 Likes

Welcome @sky45! I know you on hs and I love your art sm-

And welcome @Painting_lover_88 and @apple! I love y’all’s usernames!

1 Like

I have a question…

How to you get a seeds donate block?
I asked ck (College Kitty) and he said to get it in the forum. Although i don’t know how to do that’s so help me please.

8 Likes

Hey @Sky45! Thanks for always liking my projects! I didnt see you joined months ago lol

4 Likes

Thank you i do not know you so i will cheaply you out!

4 Likes

Edit: *check

3 Likes

Awesome, tysm! My user on hs is Sandpiper_Studios

It’s a special block avalible only to seed developers, like those featured on the Top Games tab!

1 Like

Sorry,

You need to apply for the SDP (Seed Developer Program) which sadly has closed… it will open again though

3 Likes

So no one can ever have those EVER AGAIN?!

3 Likes