[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Tankt used to change her name every year, but 2016 had a nice ring to it, so she stopped

I’m Mr. Incognito on the app, I think I follow you—you make nice projects

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t follow you—but now I do

4 Likes

I don’t really want to change it on the forum, I like how it is right now.

@Nobody you actually changed your user to Mr. Incognito?

5 Likes

yes

4 Likes

I would do nobody but that’s taken by someone who hasn’t ever published:p

4 Likes

@RedFoxLightning welcome to the forum! I follow you on the app, you’ve had some cool projects

Here’s a trust level guide made by William, one of our awesome forum leaders! It details what you can do when you reach certain trust levels, and what you need to do to meet these levels.

Trust level guide

7 Likes

Also, the discobot guide can be a bit outdated in some parts, we can’t send PMs, and you’ll be able to create a topic when you reach member. Until then, you can make an outline of the topic you want to make and tag a leader to make it for you.

Anything else you may need? :))

7 Likes

sorry if it’s a bit much lol, I was in a writing mood

5 Likes

Welcome @RedFoxLightning!

6 Likes

If I need anything else I’ll ask you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hey!
I follow you on the app, I’m silver star :unicorn:
welcome to the forum dude! you have good projects, and nice work with your random terrain generator! it looks super cool!

7 Likes

Thanks! (I have more followers than I thought XD) I saw your uh, river flows through you? Project, and I have no idea what the actual song is about, but it’s really good XD

5 Likes

Thanks, glad to help!

4 Likes

haha thank you! That’s the whole song haha, it’s my all time favourite piano piece.

Anyways, it’s a pleasure to have you here too! I’m Silvie! Let me know if I can help with anything at all, if you need any help, tag me as @SilverStar

and if you need me to make a topic etc for you, I can do that easily :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup, that was me!

A small little combination of pixel art and music lol

4 Likes

Everyone is so nice to me XD thanks lots and lots everyone!

9 Likes

No problem! :)))

5 Likes

No problem dude.

6 Likes

Hey! Nice to see a new face around. Welcome, I’m glad you find everyone very helpful and welcoming on here - so do I :slight_smile:

6 Likes