[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

…cause I’m in school :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m still in lockdown lol…

Online school… it’s better than regular school…

1 Like

hey - let’s be sure to not post about anything that could reveal our locations and private info!

Ooh, yeah, school can be super boring. I have school today too, but lucky for me I only have one class and it’s a class I actually like haha! I hope you guys have an excellent school day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@TacoFries88, @dalesmith657, @frankcandy, and @ShadowOcto welcome to the forum! :sparkles:
It’s awesome to have y’all here, It’s awesome to see new faces. This topic has resources for getting started on your forum journey, so feel free to look around. :]
let me know if you have any questions by tagging me with an @ symbol before my username. :))
(@Temm)
cheers!

7 Likes

Welcome @TacoFries88, @dalesmith657, @frankcandy and @ShadowOcto! Nice to see you all :grin::blush: I’m Piper, Welcome to the forum! As Temmy said, this is a neat topic to jump-start your forum journey. If you have any questions, you can tag me (like Temm showed you, but with my username: @Willowmoon) or ask in this topic!
:grin:

6 Likes

Haha! It’s cool how things work out sometimes. You can still start your own comp if you want to, in the #competitions-and-events category, and you can ask some people around here to help give our prizes, like plants, likes, follows, and some people give free requests too!

2 Likes

I don’t have a high enough trust level to do so…

2 Likes

that’s okay! if you stick around the forum, your trust level will increase quickly (:

It looks like the only thing you need to do in order to reach trust level Member is…

• Spend a total of 240 minutes (4 hours) reading posts.

You’re at 1 hour so far!

3 Likes

Hey there @ShadowOcto (your username is great, octopi actually can blend into the shadows!) @frankcandy and @dalesmith657 welcome to the forum!! This is a great community and we’re glad you decided to join us!! Feel free to answer these questions so everyone can get to know you better!

1 Like

hey there @Husky10, welcome to the forum! its great to have you here :))
are huskies your favorite dogs?

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Husky10!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Husky10!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum
@Husky10
@ShadowOcto
@frankcandy
@dalesmith657

Hope u have a great time here with great friendly users! If you want to tag me tag (@Lizzie)

7 Likes

@Husky10 here are some questions you can fill out so we can learn more about you :))

What is your Hopscotch username?
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
What pronouns do you prefer?
Why did you choose your name?
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
How long have you been coding?
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Do you know any other coding languages?
How did you find out about the forum?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @husky10! Great to see you here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Husky10 welcome to the forum! :]
It’s awesome to have you here, i hope you have an excellent time!

7 Likes

Henlo @Husky10!!! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is super friendly so if you have any questions you can ask anyone who is on really!

4 Likes

Hey, @Husky10! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here! Here’s a link to the Community Guidelines for the forum—they will come in handy when you are wondering what you are allowed to post here.

6 Likes

Hey @Husky10!

I see that you’re a seed developer! That’s super awesome, and I can’t wait to see what you make for the program. The seed developer program has been a great way for amazing Hops to finally join the forum, so I can’t wait to get to know you better.

Just tag me by typing @sophia if you have any questions, and I’ll do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction.

7 Likes