[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

It will probably start Tuesday, I will publish a project and post another note (My hopscotch account name is also Coconutfloof)

5 Likes

Alright. Tomorrow it is……

4 Likes

I just realized that this topic already exists, well I will still do it!

6 Likes

That’s awesome! You are welcome to create your own game jam (:

6 Likes

@Coconutfloof I can’t seem to find your app account. Can you link one of your projects? Spam likes I think due to your trust level you might have to put spaces in between the link (c.ge tho pscptch.c om/-1). But no worries, before you know it, you’ll be able to post links!

5 Likes

That sounds awesome! Totally fitting, you should go for it!!
You might not be able to make a topic yet due to your trust level, but keep posting and you’ll be able to make it! :]

4 Likes

@Noland
@TacoFries88
WELCOME to the forum! Hope you have a nice time here!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Noland!

3 Likes

Hello! How are you?

3 Likes

Good, What About You?

2 Likes

I am bored

3 Likes

…cause I’m in school :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m still in lockdown lol…

Online school… it’s better than regular school…

1 Like

hey - let’s be sure to not post about anything that could reveal our locations and private info!

Ooh, yeah, school can be super boring. I have school today too, but lucky for me I only have one class and it’s a class I actually like haha! I hope you guys have an excellent school day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@TacoFries88, @dalesmith657, @frankcandy, and @ShadowOcto welcome to the forum! :sparkles:
It’s awesome to have y’all here, It’s awesome to see new faces. This topic has resources for getting started on your forum journey, so feel free to look around. :]
let me know if you have any questions by tagging me with an @ symbol before my username. :))
(@Temm)
cheers!

7 Likes

Welcome @TacoFries88, @dalesmith657, @frankcandy and @ShadowOcto! Nice to see you all :grin::blush: I’m Piper, Welcome to the forum! As Temmy said, this is a neat topic to jump-start your forum journey. If you have any questions, you can tag me (like Temm showed you, but with my username: @Willowmoon) or ask in this topic!
:grin:

6 Likes

Haha! It’s cool how things work out sometimes. You can still start your own comp if you want to, in the #competitions-and-events category, and you can ask some people around here to help give our prizes, like plants, likes, follows, and some people give free requests too!

2 Likes

I don’t have a high enough trust level to do so…

2 Likes