[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum @Spy_Guy_96 !

8 Likes

welcome to the forum!
if you ever need any help- tag me:)

7 Likes

If you need me @Krankus just tag @lapislasli09

8 Likes

Welcome! It’s mice to know you want to do JavaScript; I’m learning that in school right now!

5 Likes

I’m learning it by myself, maybe we can quiz each other:)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude.

Here’s some great topics for you to look at!

Trust Levels
This post describes the details of how you can level up your trust level, and gain new bonuses!

Coding topic
Here’s the main topic you can talk about your code and release and projects you’ve been working on.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Krankus!

2 Likes

hello do yuo know me :grin:

4 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username?
!trAevoLI (It is “I love art!“ backwards
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
LR10123 is fine, but if you insist, call me LR
What pronouns do you prefer?
I don’t really mind, but since we do not know what each other’s genders are, (which is nice for once) you can use they and them
Why did you choose your name?
My hopscotch forum name is a name I like, but how I came up with it is another question
How long have you been using Hopscotch?
My first hopscotch project was published 212 weeks ago, so quite a few years (my early projects were mostly remixes so don’t bother looking)
How long have you been coding?
Coding? Well…it depends how you define coding, but I remember doing scratch junior 6 years ago, but I may have done something else before
What are your favorite kinds of projects?
I like coding projects that allow the person playing the game to create art
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
I like playing other people’s projects for ideas, and then creating my own projects…so I guess creating
Do you know any other coding languages?
For a while I did python, before that I did scratch, now I’m doing some html and swift
How did you find out about the forum?
I don’t remember, I first found it quite a while ago, but I basically only just made an account, but probably either i found a project about it on hopscotch, or I was looking for a web version of hopscotch, to use on a computer

12 Likes

Cool! Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Cool, welcome to Hopscotch!

Unfortunately there is no official web version of Hopscotch, but I did manage to create a community browser / project player using some HTML and JavaScript.

Very nice, those are all pretty fun!

Anyways, if you need any help from me or any of the Leaders, just put an “@” in front of our names (like this: @Awesone_E / @Leaders).

6 Likes

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

hey nice! it’s super cool that you’re learning other languages apart from coding in hopscotch, awesome! Nice to meet you, I’m SilverStar. So, what’s your favourite project that you’ve coded?

hm what are your thoughts on that, do you think it’d be a good thing?

7 Likes

Hey there
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum.

You have a really cool hs name, I like the idea of spelling it backwards.

I’m FearlessPhoenix, but you can call me Fear or Fearless for short.
Feel free to tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you ever need help.

8 Likes

I think that it would be a good idea to have a web version that you can access on any device, including a computer. This would make hopscotch available for more people.

About my favourite project, I like so many of them, especially the ones that I made a while ago, but recently went back to and changed parts of it to make them more interesting (e.g. the background )

8 Likes

Nice! Welcome to the wonderful world is Hopscotch. Since you are new, there is a lot to explore, and this place is amazing if you need help or just want to get to know other Hopscotchers.

3 Likes

[quote=“Serenity, post:1, topic:53884”]
What is your Hopscotch username?NothingReallyAtAll🖤
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?on here:Nraa irl:DON’T CALL ME ALLY
What pronouns do you prefer?sshe/her
Why did you choose your name?because I’m nothing in this community and no one likes me
How long have you been using Hopscotch?1 year i think
How long have you been coding?1 year
What are your favorite kinds of projects?games,art
Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?playing
Do you know any other coding languages?I take Javascript classes I don’t know much
How did you find out about the forum?Every one keeps talking about it
[/quote]I need friends

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
You’re not nothing in the community :))

5 Likes

second what tankt said!

and welcome to the forum!

5 Likes