[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to earth forum, @Dinomaster77777! :partying_face:

you can join here!

4 Likes

Tag groups are basically lists of people that the owner can notify at once! If you search “TheCoolDuckos” with the magnifying glass, you’ll see it pop up on the right, and then you can join it to be notified whenever cool makes a new project!

5 Likes

I joined!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also thanks @Rawrbear and @NTh3R for the greetings!

4 Likes

No problem! :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Naz! It’s cool to hear about other people talking about Hopscotch. Hopscotch is a block programming coding app. The official website for the app is:

This is the only and official Hopscotch forum.

There aren’t really any “jobs” that you can do on the forum without having the Hopscotch app. If you have it, you can sell assets for Hopscotch projects and other things related to the making of projects using virtual currency (no real money). Check the Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum topic for more information about guidelines and what you can and can’t do.

If you’re looking for job applications related to Hopscotch, keep an eye out on the official website I linked above.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Naz! It’s good to meet you (: Like William suggested, you can check out Hopscotch’s website for more information about jobs. If you have other questions about Hopscotch or the forum, feel free to ask here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @Dinomaster77777!

5 Likes

Hey Peeps Wsp

4 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

What’s your hopscotch user

3 Likes

The same as on here

3 Likes

Yeah Me Too But Instead Of Age9 It’s Age 9

3 Likes

I leave Hopscotch For 2 Months and The Whole Platform Changes

2 Likes

Hello!! These are some amazing projects if your interested Whack A mOle + (New Arcade Game!!!!) by Cool12317282728

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/

I can get more if you want

5 Likes

I don’t have anything have anything to do atm

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Firstly, I highly encourage you to try Hopscotch if you haven’t. It’s easier to stay in the loop with projects and other people’s creations that way! It’s also extremely intuitive to make anything you want with blocks, and it’s fun. Also, most replies must be related to Hopscotch, unless you’re on a topic where you can talk about other subjects (ie. Coding Gossips, Drawing with Hopscotch).

Here is a purely Hopscotch-related thing you could do as a job: there’s been a recent shopkeeping scene on the forum! It’s still in its early phases, so now’s a great time to make your own shop if you wish to do so. You can provide things like code requests and art for others, in exchange for in-app currency (ie. seeds and/or mushrooms) as well as forum-specific currency (ie. Balloons, minor event-specific currency). You probably saw the big banner on the forum - there’s a big change going on that will help better categorize shops - so you’ll be able to make a shop if you’d like to in the next couple days inside of the Shops and Requests category, after the maintenance is done.

I made a shopkeeping guide, and there’s a virtual currency you can try called Balloons that is held exclusively within this forum, and there’s a full ledger hosted entirely on GitHub. They’re both hidden right now due to maintenance, but after it’s over, feel free to tag me (@Rawrbear) and ask more about that if you’re interested!

In regards to textual coding (JavaScript, JSON, etc.), there’s a pretty substantial open-source Hopscotch hacking scene, led mostly by Awesome_E. Here’s the topic you can visit for everything coding-related: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/coding-gossips-official/53719

The community is very friendly! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

8 Likes

Haha, welcome @Naz!

Here’s one of my favorite games I’ve made

And here’s an awesome game someone else made!

You may not be able to post for a few hours but if you stay active, after a day or two you’ll gain access to a topic where you can engage in conversation with users, including some of the most popular users on the platform. The topic is titled “You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding” and is a great way to learn

8 Likes

Sorry im late again, hey @DaughterOfHecate! Thanks for the greetings:D

6 Likes