[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @nAz here’s a Fun fact for you: you can tag me by doing this: @BG_Studios

4 Likes

hey there @naz!

2 Likes

@Dinomaster77777 Hey, there, welcome to the forum. You can use this topic to introduce yourself

HS Username:
Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
Preferred Pronouns:
How did you find out about the forum?
etc.

Also, @/cool12317282728 says hi.

4 Likes

Oh and as for the forum, a lot of people were requesting it so I finally decided to join!:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey man super sorry if I’m late hi everyone! I am a newcomer to the forum but have been coding for a while on hopscotch. I have two accounts, Dinomaster7777(four sevens) and this one, Dinomaster77777(five sevens). I created this account for my home iPad so I can code from here! Thanks for the greetings @Crosbyman64
And hi @cool12317282728 !:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi
How are you
I’ve been following you since like 2016/2017/2018
You make really cool projects
I’m happy you joined the forum
Make sure to check up the community guidelines @Dinomaster77777

Also
Don’t forget to join my tag group #TheCoolDuckos

6 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :)

There’s so much you can do here, including the ability to ask questions, just like the ones I’ve noticed that you’ve already asked through the app - for example, Q&As (for projects only) and Hopscotch questions!

For example, if you want to make a Q&A topic, you could make it in the upcoming Competitions and Events category! It just has to be Hopscotch related in some way - for example, if you post your answers inside of a Q&A project. (As you noticed, there’s maintenance going on to get that set up with other categories, so you’d have to wait a couple days as of writing this post.)

I see you also asked about the “Request Seeds” block. You can’t get it right now if you don’t have it, since seed dev opportunities are currently closed. But, if it’s ever going to reopen, you could get it through filling out an application.

Here are some topics for you with more info on them:

I hope this helped to answer some of your questions.

Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

5 Likes

Hey @cool12317282728! Will do! Also how can I join your club? Just put it at the end of my username?

4 Likes

Welcome to earth forum, @Dinomaster77777! :partying_face:

you can join here!

4 Likes

Tag groups are basically lists of people that the owner can notify at once! If you search “TheCoolDuckos” with the magnifying glass, you’ll see it pop up on the right, and then you can join it to be notified whenever cool makes a new project!

5 Likes

I joined!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also thanks @Rawrbear and @NTh3R for the greetings!

4 Likes

No problem! :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Naz! It’s cool to hear about other people talking about Hopscotch. Hopscotch is a block programming coding app. The official website for the app is:

This is the only and official Hopscotch forum.

There aren’t really any “jobs” that you can do on the forum without having the Hopscotch app. If you have it, you can sell assets for Hopscotch projects and other things related to the making of projects using virtual currency (no real money). Check the Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum topic for more information about guidelines and what you can and can’t do.

If you’re looking for job applications related to Hopscotch, keep an eye out on the official website I linked above.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Naz! It’s good to meet you (: Like William suggested, you can check out Hopscotch’s website for more information about jobs. If you have other questions about Hopscotch or the forum, feel free to ask here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the fourm @Dinomaster77777!

5 Likes

Hey Peeps Wsp

4 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

What’s your hopscotch user

3 Likes

The same as on here

3 Likes