[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Woah, hi there! Looks like I missed you this time, but I think that I remember you from way back in the days!

8 Likes

Hey! tell her i said hi back

2 Likes

yeah, its been awhile nice to see you again :))

5 Likes

Were you a part of the in-app chat community? (That’s a thing, right?) I don’t know too much about it so that’s probably why I didn’t recognize your name :)

So hi, nice to meet you!

5 Likes

hi there! im not sure what you mean lol. but i was once a user on Hopscotch, but i left due to drama. i couldnt stand it anymore and it was kinda making me not feel all that great. but i was an artist. so nice to meet you too :))

5 Likes

Yeah, I totally get that. There used to be a lot before the forum revamp that happened a couple years ago, haha. They organized the forum really well ever since.

But yeah, it’s nice to meet you! :wave:
Hopefully you enjoy your visits! And there’s an artist sub-community here, too! - Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

5 Likes

yeah, if you want you can take a look at my acc on hs. its a little meh, but its just called Hageshi

3 Likes

Yeah, I searched for it after William mentioned you haha. :+1:

Cool art!

4 Likes

thanks :smiley: i like to make art that people enjoy, it makes me happy too

3 Likes

Same here! I used to make a lot of random art projects too. Here’s my profile if you’re curious:

https://explore.gethopscotch.com/user?id=1197152&channel=Published

Nowadays I’m focusing on bigger projects, haha, as well as some personal stuff.

5 Likes

So cool to see you back! Are you making any projects on Hopscotch,?

4 Likes

hey there @Gooseboi!

3 Likes

Hi @Gooseboi

2 Likes

Welcome to Forum @Gooseboi!

1 Like

as of recently, I’ve been back on my account. but im not too active and im not coding anything at the moment.

4 Likes

Okay, but it’s still cool that you’re back! Can’t wait to see if you’ll create something:)

3 Likes

hey there @chandona7!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @chandona7!

1 Like

Welcome to forum @chandona7!

2 Likes

Welcome @Gooseboi and @chandona7!

3 Likes