4 Likes

Hello! Thanks

6 Likes

A mod is about to change my name!

6 Likes

really?

Is it true?

2 Likes

Hi there! So cool that you’re creating educational content. I just wanted to check, is this YouTube channel related to Hopscotch? On the forum, we have a couple of rules that regulate how you can share a YouTube channel. As a new user, it’s difficult to know all of these right away, so we don’t blame you at all :wink:

With that said, if your YouTube channel is only about Hopscotch and you don’t reveal any personal information, such as your city, images of your house, or your name, you’re free to share it! Here is a topic about Hopscotch YouTube channels where you can find more info:

If you’re wondering more about our rules, check the Community Guideline for Hopscotch Forum topic.

Let me know if that channel only is about Hopscotch, if so, I (or any other leader) can edit your YouTube channel name back!

9 Likes

I make Hopscotch related videos on it!

4 Likes

cool—are all videos hopscotch related?

1 Like

What’s the name of your channel? I’ll subscribe to it!

1 Like

Yes. It is.

4 Likes

It’s HungryBunny Education (named after my hopscotch account by the way)

4 Likes

thats perfect! cant wait to watch your videos :)) feel free to link them here so everyone can see them

7 Likes

I can’t find it ._.

1 Like

Wow!!! (What is a mod lol)

6 Likes

a mod is like a Leader, just with some added responsibilities.
Leaders basically help moderate the forum to keep it a safe and friendly place, and can take basic actions like closing/archiving/unlisting/merging topics and posts to help with this. these privileges aren’t available to other trust levels.
Mods, or Moderators, grant extra back-end abilities like approving flags, new users, and actual deletes. they also help out with things like tag group creation, username changes and badge granting – all jobs that need that backend moderator access

hope this helps! feel free to tag me with any further questions :))

7 Likes

Oh ok thanks! That was really helpful, and sure, thanks so much

6 Likes

no problem, glad i could help :))

4 Likes

It’s a very new channel. Doesn’t show up on search.

1 Like

It was. And I got it changed!

2 Likes

Perfect! Then I’ll edit back your channel name into the post. Can’t wait to see what you will create!

4 Likes