[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Naw @/Nobody is a user here on the forum

4 Likes

Ytaco please

5 Likes

I was going to talk about collision problems

2 Likes

I don’t know how to start a topic. I don’t see any button. I’m searching.

3 Likes

No!

you will be able to talk about that once you are basic in the y taco

2 Likes

Hi there! I think this is because you need to stick around on the forum for a little longer before you can create your first topic.

However, you can try and see if this link works in case you just didn’t find the button (the forum can surely be confusing at first, especially with so many buttons to press!):
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/new-topic?title=Topic%20title%20-%20Change%20me!&body=Topic%20body%20-%20put%20your%20question%20here!

If the link above pops up a box on the bottom of the page - congratulations, you can create a topic! Go ahead and type everything you want to say and post it :slight_smile: But make sure to read our community guidelines first :wink:

If the link doesn’t seem to work - don’t worry! You just have to be on the forum for a little longer to create a topic by yourself. Read some topics and like some posts, and you should be able to create a topic soon! I can also create a topic for you - just let me know what you would like to say!

7 Likes

Ok! Thank you!

4 Likes

I’m confused anyway

4 Likes

Oh hey sry I’m late some thing happened anyways yea I followed u! Lol

2 Likes

I saw, thank you tho!

3 Likes

Yup no prob! @AlphaChamp lol
~NMA

2 Likes

No worries, I’m glad I could help! Just let us know if you need anything else:)

Hi there! What does confuse you? The community will help in case you have any questions:)

5 Likes

@Leaders I forgot my hopscotch password and now I can’t get back in so I sent a mail to the hopscotch team so does that mean I can’t get back into hopscotch :pleading_face:

7 Likes

perfect - now we’ve to just wait and see if they can help out!

6 Likes

Thanks for that:)

4 Likes

no problem - best of luck with getting your account back!

5 Likes

For stuff like this, send an email to hs! I see you have done it so, now just wait patiently for a response!

2 Likes

@CUTEDUCK2012, welcome to the forum.

I’m TheAEStudios on Hopscotch, I’ve seen you here!

Please fill out the following so we can know more about you

You can look at these links, to know more about the forum.
New User’s guide to the forum
Hopscotch Forum 101
Community Guideline
Leads
Flagging Stuff 101
Another Thing
Why are there 2 community guidelines??
Some stuff that’d get you in trouble

4 Likes

Hey guys! Today is officially the end of term!!! :partying_face:
Anyways, I won’t be on Hopscotch or the forum during the school holidays. I want to actually be productive for once. So that means I’ll be back after 2 weeks. Plz don’t spam or tag me until then. (I don’t wanna come back to a ton of notifs)
See u all then! :hugs:

10 Likes

Hi there @Denimjacket and @Amataylor! Welcome to the forum:)

7 Likes