[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

I see you were on here a while four years ago. The forum now has a more clearly defined structure with more categories and one single topic dedicated to general discussion about Hopscotch. Once you advance in trust level, you will get access to it. Do you know what trust levels are?

3 Likes

Can you link one of your projects? I can’t find your account in (the not very great) search

Since you’re not able to post links yet just put them in indented text (I’m assuming you know how to do that since you used to be a member, but let me know if you don’t) and ask a leader to edit them in for you:)

3 Likes

Yyyep. I know that if you check in regularly, you increase trust levels.
Not much brain in this head of mine.

5 Likes

Indented text?

2 Likes

I think this is the account

5 Likes

That is correct!
Here is a post with the full requirements for each trust level, and what you will earn at each step:

(tap the blue title to view the full post, it doesn’t look good quoted.

2 Likes

That is my old accounts

2 Likes

At your current trust level, you can not post links. To get around that, you can tap the “</>”-button in the reply editor and then post your link. After that, ask a leader (to tag the leaders write @Leaders) to fix your link so it is clickable.

Once you advance in trust level, you will be able to post links without having to do this.

2 Likes
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces
3 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome back!

4 Likes

I think I might remember you
Welcome back

5 Likes

If no leaders are on atm, you can also post the link, telling people which one to remove, and they’ll repost it as a working link for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, I already follow you:)

I’m SportyGeographer on the app

3 Likes

Hey that’s okay!

What you could do is ask a leader to make the topic before you, like reply here with what you would want the start of the topic to be, and we can turn it into a new one for you!

Does that kinda make sense? Sorry I have horrible wording ik

4 Likes

I’ve seen you on Hopscotch! I think I liked your project, so you might see me in your notifs
I’m Dragongirl1264 :rainbow_flag: on Hopscotch but the emoji often changes

Welcome!

5 Likes

You don’t have horrible wording but I’ll simplify it.

Well not really simplify it but make a form

Topic name:
Category:
Tags (optional):
What it says:

Okay I figured out how to end it phew lol
Fill this out, @lapislasli09! Our leaders will create a topic for you! They’ll tag you in it. Set it on watching!

4 Likes

That is kind of you I’ll make sure to follow you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll do the same! You seem nice :smiley:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Lapislasli09’s request page!