[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Cool to get to know you, and welcome to the forum! I will go and check out your account on Hopscotch:)

Also, hi there @RadMonkey, and welcome to the forum! Here are some starter questions that you can use to introduce yourself to the community:

4 Likes

Henlo, welcome to the forum!

@RadMonkey, this is where you can introduce your self!

3 Likes

I would not like to be called a nickname I like emoji draws and did this cool thing where trails shoot out of a text object

5 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I’m Crosbyman64, one of the 2021 seed devs. If you need help, you can just ask. Note that I won’t always be able to help with the hard stuff.

I will also refer to you as they/them (pronouns) to others by default, unless you tell me otherwise.

Also, here are the common pronouns

He/him = male (this is me, btw)
She/her = female
They/them = unknown gender, some prefer to be referred this way

4 Likes

Interesting. Think you can answer the other questions provided?

I was the same way in term of nicknames when I joined >1 year ago.

I have been Hopscotching since March 7, 2016, if you didn’t know already

You can search me as “Crosbyman64” on Hopscotch

So glad you joined, and it’s nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Hey there @RadMonkey! Welcome to the forum (:

If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to tag someone here, or you can check out the first post in this topic for some helpful links!

I saw that you were interested in more competitions! We actually have a whole category for competitions here on the forum! In the ‘Collabs, Requests & Competitions’ category you can see a whole list, but here are a few different competitions that are happening right now:

Vehicle Competition
Get your character in Traveler!
Get Well Soon, Tiger! [Competition]
The Bubble Comp!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @yeritan!

I’m TheAEStudios on Hopscotch!

Call me AE2, AEC or Human

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were human

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Rosa and @yeritan!

2 Likes

Hi there, @ProjectGabe

2 Likes

What is your Hopscotch username?
Minecraft1212

Do you have any nicknames you’d like to be called?
No

What pronouns do you prefer?
She her hers

Why did you choose your name?
Because I play Minecraft and love to build there

How long have you been using Hopscotch?
About a year I a have been using the app I am new to the forum

How long have you been coding?
A year

What are your favorite kinds of projects?
Sound emoji draw and projects that draw stuff

Do you prefer making projects or playing projects?
Both
Do you know any other coding languages?
No

How did you find out about the forum?
The app and my dad

4 Likes

hey @RadMonkey, it’s really good to meet you! I’m trying to find you on the Hopscotch app but the search bar isn’t working out for me! I hope I’ll find you soon :sweat_smile:

I know that coming to a new place with new people giving you directions with new vocabulary can be overwhelming - if you need anything (something explained, guidance on what/where to post, someone to talk to), don’t hesitate to @ me! you do that by typing an @ sign followed by my username (no spaces!).

10 Likes

Remember my hopscotch username is minecraft1212

5 Likes

hi @mouldycheese8
here’s a topic where you can introduce yourself—I’ve seen you’ve answered a lot of questions here in your bio already

what’s your hopscotch username?

3 Likes

i already invited them (i always do that), but thanks for writing a post for the introduction to the forum

1 Like

Calculus is defined as “the study of rates of change”, and it’s typically something people learn in high school or college. Don’t worry about that, as you won’t need to know that to use Hopscotch :wink:

btw, I am @Awesome_E (you can “tag” me by putting an ‘@’ in front of my username, as with anyone else). Welcome to Hopscotch – as @Nobody said, there’s some questions you can find here that you can answer to help us get to know you better.

4 Likes

It sounds complicated but thanks for explaining it

3 Likes

My hopscotch username is mouldycheese8

2 Likes

My username on hopscotch is mouldycheese8
Ivy I guess…yeah probably
She/her
Because my favourite food is cheese and cheese is mouldy milk and the 8 because there was already a mouldycheese and 8 is my favourite number.
March 2021
Ummm… in school the first time I can remember is year 2 so when I was 6 or 7. Not on hopscotch though.
I like dress ups, games and art.
I like them both equally
I know scratch and I’m learning HTML but I’m not too good at it yet.
I googled something to do with hopscotch and the forum came up

4 Likes

Hey there HuckleberryStudios! Welcome to the Hopscotch Forum! I’m MB, and on the app I’m Fusion Studios :)

Do you have any nicknames?

4 Likes