[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

Looks ok.

Now, why don’t you work on that hs project and link it here when you’re done?

This isn’t really the proper topic for these discussions, so why don’t you work on the project and then we can talk about your project and a bit more about the issue there?

9 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/10uw0zhlzi

1 Like

Well I’m not new - been here ages but haven’t been on in a hot minute. Idk of people I used to speak to are still here haha

10 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Another veteran!!!

D E S C R I B E Y O U R S E L F .

1 Like

Wow- welcome back!

It can be confusing when returning- so here’s some topics you might wanna check out!

here’s a topic where you can talk about all things hopscotch!
here’s a topic where’s you can post updates about projects you’re coding!
here’s a topic where you can post art for hopscotch projects!

4 Likes

I would love to start a request page but I am not a high enough trust level

8 Likes

Wow! I remember you and I’m still here! Welcome back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

heya there @Electogenius!
don’t think I’ve met you before- so just wanted to say hi!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Electogenius!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot guys!!This is amazing! I’m Electogenius in hopscotch

6 Likes

Hi there!
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any particular questions or are you confused about how something works?

3 Likes

Nah! I’ve actually come here before on my old account. That’s why I had to add ‘the’ to my name. Well… I just lost the password to my old account and hed to abandon it.

3 Likes

I see you were on here a while four years ago. The forum now has a more clearly defined structure with more categories and one single topic dedicated to general discussion about Hopscotch. Once you advance in trust level, you will get access to it. Do you know what trust levels are?

3 Likes

Can you link one of your projects? I can’t find your account in (the not very great) search

Since you’re not able to post links yet just put them in indented text (I’m assuming you know how to do that since you used to be a member, but let me know if you don’t) and ask a leader to edit them in for you:)

3 Likes

Yyyep. I know that if you check in regularly, you increase trust levels.
Not much brain in this head of mine.

5 Likes

Indented text?

2 Likes

I think this is the account

5 Likes

That is correct!
Here is a post with the full requirements for each trust level, and what you will earn at each step:

(tap the blue title to view the full post, it doesn’t look good quoted.

2 Likes

That is my old accounts

2 Likes