[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!

hello and welcome my friendo :0

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CORGIGI!
I believe we have met before, but le welcome!

5 Likes

hey there @Weiart000 and @Thfgj!

2 Likes

Welcome @Jarmin I really love ur profile picture & ur art on HS anyways I hope you have a magnificent time here if u want to go to the right topic for you I maybe will be Topic 01 u can go post ur art there but there are other topics just saying anyways bye I hope I see u around lol
-DN

2 Likes

Hello! … .

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Thfgj!
If you need assistance, tag me or anybody else!
Here are the guidelines for the forum

If you want to find out what you can do here, talk with the discobot or look at this link

3 Likes

hey there @detreville!
and hey @Phase_Admin - just duplicated your post over here - so it can get more responses!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I am going to be able to get Hopscotch again, are there any tips or pointers anyone would like to give out? It’s been a couple of years since I’ve used the app, so it would be very helpful!

11 Likes

Welcome @StarBunny!
Ur awesome on da app!
Luv ur drawing!
You can introduce yourself here, or fill out this form:

And since you draw, you may want to check out this topic!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @StarBunny! I’m NTh3R :)

4 Likes

Omg hi @StarBunny i’m a huge fan of your comic haha

3 Likes

Welcome @StarBunny im AECREATIONS and AE_Creations on the app you can call me “da creator”
Or ecrea

1 Like

Ayyyy @StarBunny welcome!! You make amazing projects on the app and it’s so awesome to have you here. Feel free to tag me if you need anything :))

7 Likes

Hey there @StarBunny! I love your projects! Welcome to the forum (:
If you need anything, feel free to tag me or anyone else. We would be happy to help!

5 Likes

Hi @PumpkinGirl!

10 Likes

Thanks! @Cutelittlepuppydog! I am so excited to be here!

8 Likes

hey there @Kitty_Cat_Moew and @aadenboy!

1 Like

Hey there @CORGIGI! Welcome to the forum (:

2 Likes

Hi @CORGIGI and welcome to the forum! Do you have a Hopscotch account that we can check out? I’d love to see your projects!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. I’m Crosbyman64. It’s nice to meet you.

If you’d like, I can teach you how to do some of the basic formatting on this forum (in a proper topic, obviously)…